About M/Y Adriatic Holiday
The luxury gullet Adriatic holiday is one of the most interesting gullets around Croatia. It looks like a typical gullet but has elements of a luxurious mega yacht. The designer wanted to use all available surfaces in the best possible way.
The most compelling part of the ship is the flight bridge. Here you can enjoy the beautiful views and be in total privacy, during sailing or while on the anchor. Comfortable couches are great for resting and meditating, and your favorite drink will be placed on the coffee table. There is a nice bar as well, so the fly bridge id perfect for parties and having fun.
Adriatic holiday can accommodate up to ten people in its spacious five cabins. They are consisted of tree double bed cabins and two twin bed cabins. The cabins are very modern and minimalistic. Soft, light wood and thick white carpet open up the space. Every cabin has a wardrobe, plenty of storage space, bathroom towels, beach towels, 24 V/220 electricity and its own private bathroom with all required necessities like a spacious shower box, modern sink with mirror with soap and shampoo. The white bathroom design and the modern touch, makes you feel like in a 5-star resort on some private islands. All cabins have air conditioning, providing you a chill good night sleep.
Additional Adriatic Holiday description:
The saloon follows the modern cabin design. A nice white glass table with amazing white leather couches break the wood’s reign over the saloon. The couch is very long and comfortably seats everyone. On the couches end you will find a cute little lounging area, perfect for afternoon coffee. The many windows around let in loads of sun light and that opens up the space even more. There is also a countertop, with outlets.
The outside part of the boat is just as amazing as inside. A dining area is located on the stern. A nice, expandable wooden table and comfortable couch with chairs provide the outmost commodity during your meals. The stern is completely covered in eaves, so you can have your delicious meals hidden from the sun. The front is great for sunbathing and relaxing after a nice, long swim. Many comfortable sun matrasses are spread across the sun deck. There is even a nice, cute sofa at the front that gives a perfect view during your sailing.
There is a lot of sea equipment for fun during swimming time. Put on snorkeling gear and take a stand-up paddle with you and explore what hides around the rocky seashore or what kind of marine animals usually swims around this beautiful boat. Some should hop in a kayak and follow you around. For more active activities, there is a banana and water skies, along with a wake board. Just tell the crew to pull you around with their tender, they will be more than happy to.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 10 guests sleeping in 5 cabins
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: 12 hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day, WI-FI
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food and beverages options
- Entry costs for national parks
- Port and anchorage fees
- Transfers to or from the yacht / hotel/ airport, shore excursions
- Gratuity / tips for the crew
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess,
- RELOCATION FEE: 600 € fixed cost
- - Tender boat: 5 meters, 100 HP
- Jet ski (150 EUR/h)
- 2 paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water ski
- Wake board
- Banana ride
*All motorized water sports and their use are only paid according to fuel consumption.
- Fishing equipment
- On Board Entertainment
- TV, DVD/CD player CD library
- DVD library
- Board games, cards
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom, home style toilet, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week,
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week.
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day is included in the price.
- Twin beds are convertible into double bed, if requested
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 370 EUR per person per week
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 420 EUR per person per week (emphasize on fresh fish, Kosher, Halal)
- FULL BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 550 EUR per person per week
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Beverages paid according to consumption - by bar price list
- All inclusive domestic package (Croatian beers, wines, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks): 220 EUR person/week
- ALL-INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 350€/person/week (Croatian quality wines Rose, Red, White, Croatian Lager beer, Croatian Pale Ale beer, water, carbonated drinks, juices. Gin Sapphire Bombay or Tanqueray, Jonny Walker Red Label or Jameson, Absolut Vodka or Finlandia, Tequila J. Cuervo Silver, Amaretto, Aperol, Malibu, Prosecco)
- Non alcoholic domestic package: 100 EUR person/week
- Service cost for beverages supplied by clients: 700 EUR per week/booking
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.