About M/Y Alba
ALBA is a 30 m long gulet with 5 guest cabins and 4 crew members. Alba has fantastic layout that provides amazing space - both indoor and outdoor for 10 guests on board. It is a modern classical boat that has all you need.
Her beautiful wooden cabins look very powerful and are fit for kings. The master cabin is this gorgeous room with two pillars beside bed. It’s very powerful and the dark wood mixed with white décor livens up the space.
The master cabin has all you need. Big comfortable bed, white leather couches and thick, fluffy carpet, plenty of storage space and this amazing vanity mirror. The bathroom is very spacious and luxurious.
All cabins have storage space, vanity mirror, bathroom and beach towels, 24 V/220 electricity and its own private bathroom. They are classical jet luxurious. All are fully air conditioned. The bathrooms are well equipped and come with hair dryer, shampoo, soap, and big shower box.
Additional Alba description:
Gulet Alba has two saloons. The first saloon is located on the boats bridge. There you can sit at the bar, have your favorite drink and discus about you upcoming destinations with the captain. The bridge saloon is very nice. Brown leather bridge and black marble bar is very interesting and innovative. If you wish to relax, simply go down the stairs and chill in Albas second saloon.
There is a large lounge area with white leather sofa and glass table. The lounge area can be used for dining in case any bad weather. On the other side is a small bar that leads to kitchen where a skilled chef will prepare any food you like. On the bow, a dining area is located. Most of the time all meals will be served there. Light Croatian summer food will be perfect for hot summer days. Behind are four deck chairs where you can relax and read your favorite book.
The dining area has eaves so you can dig in in complete shade. The front is very big and spacious, perfect for relaxing under the sun and getting that desired tan. There are deck chairs where you can soak up the sun after a nice swim. A lounge area on the front can be covered in awning and it is a great area for relaxing together with friends with a nice bottle of Croatian wine. It is a great place for taking pictures. There are two sun mattresses on the sun deck above.
On top of Gulet Alba, is another lounge area. Filled with comfortable sun mattresses and a sofa, it a perfect place for gazing at stars and for deep conversations with your loved ones.
Another great thing about Alba is that she has a water maker, so you can at any time, take a nice long shower and rid your body of sea salts. The four crew members: a clever captain, a creative chef, a daring deckhand and a helpful hostess will to all in their power to make you feel welcome and happy.
Gulet Alba is perfect for those who want to relax, relax and relax.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Hire of the vessel with all its equipment in working order (except of those listed below or offered as an extra cost)
- The crew’s wages and food
- Insurance of the vessel and crew
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Fuel for the generator 24/7
- Fuel for tender transfers to / from the yacht
- Air conditioning is unlimited
- Yacht cleaning
- Linens and towels
- Guest taxes
- VAT of 13%
- Route planning
- Paper work and agency assistance
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food and beverages options, entry costs for national parks, port and marina fees and anchorages
- Transfers to or from the yacht / hotel / airport
- Shore excursions
- Entrance to national parks
- Gratuity / tips for the crew
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route: 1200 €
- Extra navigation: 70 €/h (This cost is already included in Delivery and Dubrovnik Visit Fee)
- Delivery Fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if „empty leg“ caused. (for example; if empty leg caused, Delivery fee for embarkation in Dubrovnik will be charged 1200 €)
- - Tender 5m with 60HP outboard
- Water ski
- 2 Kayak
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- Inflatable Towable
- Snorkeling equipment
- Jet ski - extra charged 150€/h fuel included
- Deck shower
- Fishing equipment
- TV, DVD player
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom, home style toilet, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels:1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition is included in the price
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 460 EUR per person per week
- FULL BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 660 EUR per person per week
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Beverages on yacht bar only – by bar price list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
- All inclusive domestic package - includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices – 275 € pax / week.
- All inclusive domestic non alcoholic package – 140 € pax / week.
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.