About M/Y Allure
The M/Y Allure has the recognizing Bodrum design that breathes elegance and beauty, perfect for the small luxury cruise in Croatia! It is made of pure mahogany and teak, which are the best and most reliable materials to build the everlasting yachts.
Thirty meters long gulet Allure hides seven spacious cabins and the luxurious saloon with wide backspace where the main dining table has found its place. The 7 seven cabins Allure has, are consisted of six double cabins and one luxurious master cabin. The double cabins are a beautiful blend of wood and gold colors where you will rest with ease. They contain a wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, bathroom and beach towels and its own private bathroom. The bathrooms are very beautiful, and they have all necessities required like hair dryers, shampoo, soap, shower box and vanity mirror with sink. All is very well designed and well maintained. The Master cabin is a true jewel with a nice, comfortable couch in and a small bookshelf next to the bed. Allure cabins have fully air condition and a Bluetooth sound system – something you didn’t know you need.
The saloon is a very modern and clean area with a polished dining table and long comfortable couch. On the opposite is a big beautiful bar where all your favorite drinks will be prepared. There are also many board and card games with a TV set, Wi-Fi and music system. The saloon will be a perfect cover in case any bad weather.
Additional Allure description:
The bow is a beautiful area with a big mahogany dining table where Croatians specialties will be served, and you will enjoy them together with our world-famous wines. There is a big beautiful bar that hold everything you need for a perfect cocktail and delicious snacks. There is a comfortable matrass area where you will dive into your book or gaze upon the sights of Adriatic while sailing. On The most pleasing part of the yacht is a chair on the bowsprit where you can lie down and feel like you are flying above the sea surface.
The stern is this gorgeous area covered in sun where you can lie down and soak up the warmth on the soft and comfortable matrasses. It is a perfect area for sunbathing and chit chatting with your company. On the front is a big white couch with a nice wooden table and two matching chairs where you can relax and enjoy the view. It is a great place to get some summer pictures and create memories.
When you want to have fun, Allure has many fun amenities like canoe, snorkeling gear, stand up paddle, water ski, and wakeboard. The crew is consisted of four members, a experienced captain that will show you the hidden jewels of Adriatic, an excellent chef that know every domestic recipe by heart, a skillful deckhand that will make sure your holiday goes in perfect order and a quick and fast sailor. Allure is an astonishing boat and be sure you will not go wrong with him.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- 4 crew members
- Wages and food for the crew
- Croatian VAT
- Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
- 12 hours fuel for daily generator use (air condition)
- Complete linen and towels
- Tender 5.80m + Honda 100 HP outboard engine
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Sojourn taxes
- Yacht cleaning
- Use of leisure equipment on board
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food and beverage cost
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees tourist taxes
- Special demands for private marinas
- Tip / gratitude for the crew
- Extra generator use: 25 Euro/h
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split - Split route 1.000 Euro
- Delivery Fee (1000 EUR) for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused
- Extra navigation: 60 Euro/hour (This cost is already included in Delivery Fee)
- - Tender boat: 4,2 m with 80 HP outboard Yamaha
- 2x Paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water ski
- Wake board
- 2 single kayaks
- Sea do
- Wind surf board
- Fishing equipment
- Big game fishing equipment with tender 60 EUR/hour
- TV, DVD/CD player
- Board games, cards
- Karaoke show
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price - Air-condition: 12 hours/ day is included in the price
- HALF BOARD per person per week (Breakfast / lunch) : 350 EUR
- FULL BOARD per person per week (Breakfast / lunch / diner) : 650 EUR
- Extra meal (dinner-three courses) is optional 50 Euro per meal per person
* lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Drinks/beverages to be taken at the yacht bar and paid according to consumption.
- All inclusive domestic drink package of 200 Euro per person includes: Croatian quality wines,
domestic beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea and coffee. Foreign
liquors and wines are not included in this package.
- All-inclusive non-alcoholic drink package: 90 Euro per person per week.
Important Note: All inclusive option includes some Croatian wines served by the crew, not all of
the bar’s list. Not included: Imported wines, beers & spirits. Drinks and beverages
completely supplied by clients - corkage fee: 700 Euro per week.
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.