About M/Y Altair
Gullet Altair is beautiful 6 cabin gullet with a unique design! It is built in Croatian shipyards and has an authentic look typical for Adriatic Sea. Interior and other specifications are similar as any other gulet but more spacy and in robust style.
The cabins are very homey and comfortable and are designed for 12 people. There are six cabins in total and the same are consisted of four double bed cabins and two twin bed cabins. The bright design of the cabins opens up the space, making it more comfortable and spacious. In each cabin you will find a wardrobe, storage space, bathroom towels, beach towels, 24 V/220 electricity and even a cute little plant that always reminds you of land. Every cabin has air conditioning and its own private bathroom. The bathrooms are very cute and lovely. Each has a shower box, sink with mirror, soap, shampoo and a toilet.
Additional Altair description:
Saloon is spacious and very polished. It has a nice wooden table and a surrounding peach color sofa. There is a nice bar as well that is fully equipped with all desired inventory. There a skilled hostess will prepare amazing cocktails and savory snacks. A cockpit is inside as well. There are many large windows that provide loads of sunlight. If you wish to play a guitar, Altair even has that! If not, probably some member of the crew knows, and they can spice up your dinner with their beautiful songs.
Once you leave the saloon, you will find yourself on the stern. There you will find a beautiful, thick wooden table where you will enjoy in our many delicious recipes. Behind the table is a large, comfortable cushioned area. There, you can relax and enjoy the gorgeous view of our beautiful islands and the coast. The back has eaves, so all your meals and rests will completely be hidden from the sun.
On the front of the gullet are many sun matrasses where you can relax after a long swim and enjoy in the sun. The sun matrasses can be covered in awning. In the front is another large and leathered sofa perfect for getting that desired summer tan. On the coffee table the crew will put a bottle of champagne, a cheese plate and you just need to enjoy, relax and create memories.
Except of relaxing, resting and dining there are many activities you can do around the boat. Put on some snorkeling gear and take a stand-up paddle board and explore our green environment and investigate what hides on our rocky sea bottom. For more active activities you speed around the boat on water skies or on a wake board. The little ones can hop on the waves with a donut or a ring.
Every experience is complete with the crew. An experienced young captain will show all hot destinations while a strong sailor will help him maintain the boat in perfect condition. A creative chef will prepare all amazing Croatian food while a helpful hostess will serve them and make you feel relaxed and welcome. Come and create wonderful memories with gullet Altair.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- 4 crew members
- Wages and food for the crew
- Croatian VAT
- Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
- Fuel for 12 hours/day of generator use
- Tender 4.50 m (40 H/P)
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Sojourn taxes
- Yacht cleaning
- Use of leisure equipment on board
- Captain’s dinner
- Leisure equipment: snorkeling equipment, kayak, SUP, (water ski and donut: 100 EUR/h),
- amateur fishing equipment, LCD, TV, Wi-Fi, board games.
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees and tourist taxes
- Marina and docking fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros)
- Food and beverage option
- Transport from airport or hotel
- Gratitude/tip for the crew
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split - Split route 1.000 Euro
- Delivery Fee (1000 EUR) for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base
- port, if “empty leg” caused
- Extra navigation: 60 Euro/h. This cost is already included in Delivery Fee.
- - Tender boat: 4.5 meters
- Paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water ski (100 EUR/h)
- Donut ride / Ringo ride (100 EUR/h)
- TV, DVD/CD player
- Board games, cards
- Wi-Fi mobile Internet connection
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite
bathroom, home style toilet, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with
- Beach towels:1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- 8 hours of Air-condition is included in the price
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 350 EUR per person per week
- FULL BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 500 EUR per person per week
- EXTRA MEAL (dinner) is optional on board - 35 EUR per meal
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be float, string given in /home/customer/www/gulet-croatia.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/astra-child/functions.php on line 84
- Drinks/beverages to be taken at the yacht bar and paid according to consumption.
- All inclusive domestic drink package of 200 Euro per person includes: Croatian quality wine, domestic beer, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea and coffee.
Foreign liquors and wines are not included in this package.
- All-inclusive non-alcoholic drink package: 90 Euro per person per week
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.