About M/Y Andi Star
The gulet Andi Star is a typical catch for a private yacht hire in Croatia.
It means the back of the boat is flat, which gives it a lot of extra space for its master cabin! This gulet has in total of five cabins: one is master, and the other four are double bed plus one single bed! It provides a lot of comfortable sleeping space as well as the possibility to embark larger groups up to 14 people!
Every cabin has a wardrobe, bathroom towels, beach towels, 24 V/220 electricity and its own private bathrooms. The bathrooms are simple jet pretty and hold everything you need during your stay. A hair dryer, shower box, shampoo and soap.
All cabins are fully air conditioned.
The saloon is very spacious and elegant. A large sofa with dining table is very comfortable and the same will be a perfect getaway in case it rains. Next to it is a TV and DVD system. You will find many board and card games. On a bad day a great solution for killing the boredom. On the other side of saloon is a nice bar that hold every drink you desire and there a friendly hostess will prepare your beverages and snacks. You will also find captains cockpit.
Additional Andi Star description:
The M/Y Andi Star has an ample backside where the dining table is situated as well as a large resting area with big soft mattresses for after lunch siesta. The back is a great spacious area where you can relax with your favourite book and catch up with your friends. There you will be hidden from the sun and enjoy beautiful views of Adriatic coats.
For those willing to sunbathe rather than lying in the shadows, there is a spacious sun deck with sun mattresses available. Once you leave the sea, step on the sun deck, lie down, and just relax and forget about all problems… it is just you and the sun. This part can also be under the sun awe if necessary. In front is this big deck where you can take perfect summer pictures.
Four professional crew members will make you stay enjoyable and pleasant and those four member are one experienced captain that knows every bay, an amazing chef that will sugar-coat your holiday, one strong sailor that radiates with safety and one helpful steward who will make you feel welcome and relaxed.
With the gulet comes a lot of fun equipment, like snorkelling gear for all guests that are perfect for exploring our vast and rich sea bottom. Jet-ski, water-ski and a water tube are perfect for those who are hungry for adrenaline. Just swimming can be perfect as well. Our sea is safe and clean, and the healthy salts will purify your skin and face. As well this gulet is perfect for sailing with the adequate wind! Take a tour with the M/Y Andi star and explore our beautiful Adriatic coast!
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on yacht
- Croatian VAT
- Fuel for 4 hours cruising per day
- 4 crew members
- Air conditioning
- Complete bed linen and towels
- Beach towels
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Cleaning of cabins every day
- Arrival day dinner
- One complimentary captain dinner
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food, drinks and beverages
- Entrance to the National Parks
- Ports/anchors, private marinas
- More than 4 hours of cruising per day (each additional hour is charged 70 Euro)
- One way to/ from Dubrovnik 1000 Euro in cash on board (in case week after/before is booked from/to Dubrovnik, one way is not charged)
- Water ski 150 Euro/hour
- Donut ride 150 Euro/hour
- Jet ski 200 Euro/hour
- Land transfers
- Tips / gratitude for the crew
- - Tender boat
- Jet ski
- Water ski
- Donate ride
- 2 paddle boards
- Fishing equipment
- TV, DVD/CD player
- Board games, cards
- 10 sun mattresses
- On deck shower
- Snorkeling equipment
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite
bathroom with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box and home-style toilet.
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel, 1 face towel and 1 large towel per person, changed
once per week
- Bedding info: bedding sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Cleaning of cabins: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms.
- 6 hours of Air-condition is included in the price
*Posibility for 14 people on board if requested
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 450 EUR
- EXTRA MEAL - 50 EUR per person
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation, in cash on boat
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 250 Euro per person per week.
- All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: 150 Euro per person per week.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - cork fee, no matter of amount of
drinks: 1500 Euro per week.
* If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines or premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.), cocktails, natural juices from squeezed fruit are extra cost, if consumed.
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.