About M/Y Andjeo
The name itself tells you all you need to know about this gulet! The Angel. This boat really is one! One of the nicest gulets around the coast for wonderful holidays in Croatia! Perfectly maintained by its owners, it guarantees eyes on you while entering every harbor! High shine finish will glitter on the sun, and you will be able to see your reflection in its hull while swimming in our crystal-clear sea. This gulet is a perfect combination of classic sailing boat and modern, luxury interior! It will provide its guests the comfort and practicality.
The back of the ship has a nice and furnished dining table with nice chairs around. The very end has a beautiful, spacious grey bed, a perfect area for chilling and the comfort of the bed will add spice while sailing. There is also a huge steering wheel where the captain will realize your journey. There is even a TV and a tiny sofa next to it.
Additional Andjeo description:
On the front sun deck of the boat features comfortable sun matrasses and a nice, large sofa. The sofa will provide the best panoramic view. The outside is a perfect combination of wood and grey cushion color. Once you step inside of the boat you will be astonished by the modern and minimal luxury design.
The saloon is an exquisite combination of modern and traditional, with highly polished dark and light wood. The inside I also a perfect combination of grey and white and it’s perfectly soothing for your eyes. The salon has a nice dining table with elegant sofa. There is a gorgeous bar that provides every beverage of your desire. There is also a TV and CD players, Internet access and PC if you need one. There are many board and card games, perfect for the little ones.
Now the cabins. Well the cabins are so beautiful you will hardly wait for the night to go sleep. There are five double bed cabins with French bed, and everyone is better than the other. Every cabin has a wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, bathroom and beach towels for every guest. Of course, every cabin has its own modern and elegant en-suite bathroom that comes will all necessities like hair dryer, shampoo, out of wall shower and soap. All cabins are air conditioned 24 hours a day. The crew has 4 members: a captain, chef, sailor and a steward. The captain is a well-known and famous captain that maintains his boat to perfection and he annually invest in his boat and his crew. The steward and the sailor are very experienced and professional and the same will make sure your stay goes in perfect order. During your stay, an experienced chef will prepare you delicious meals according to your taste and wishes! On the boat there are many fun amenities like SUP, water ski, wake board, donut ride and a kayak – perfect for staying active and fit during your stay. Enjoy Croatia, while the winds and well-trained sailors take you on a memorable adventure with the gulet Anđeo!
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- 4 crew members
- Wages and food for the crew
- Croatian VAT
- Unlimited cruising hours per day
- Fuel for generator use
- 4 crew members
- 5 m tender 100 HP
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Sojourn taxes
- Yacht cleaning
- Use of leisure equipment on board
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food and beverage cost
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees and tourist taxes
- Harbor taxes and special demands for private marinas
- Tip / gratitude for the crew
- Delivery fee for embarkation/disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused - 1.500 Euro
- - Tender boat: 5 meters, 100 HP
- Paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water ski (80 €/h)
- Wake board (80 €/h)
- Donut ride/ring o ride ((80 €/h)
- TV, DVD/CD
- Wi-Fi, 1 GB per day
- Board games, cards
- USB connection for multimedia devices
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite
bathroom, home like, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower: out of wall.
- Beach towels:1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bedding sheets are included in price and can be changed 1 per week
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day is included in the price.
- HALF BOARD per pax / week (Breakfast / lunch) : 400 EUR per person per week
- FULL BOARD per pax / week (Breakfast / lunch / diner) : 800 EUR per person per week
- EXTRA MEAL - 45 EUR per person
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Beverages paid according to consumption - by bar price list
- All inclusive domestic package (Croatian beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks): 250 EUR per person per week
- Non-alcoholic drinks package: 130 EUR per person per week
- Service cost for beverages supplied by clients: 1500 EUR per week/booking
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.