About M/Y Angelica
The gulet Angelica’s home port is Island Korčula in Croatia, which is a famous place of sailors and captains. Island Korčula is said to be the hometown of Marco Polo himself because surname Polo is only found on Korčula island. The gulet Angelica has a beautiful hull line, and it guarantees the feeling of cruising on one of the nicest gulets around the Croatian coast!
This gulet for rent has an amazing four-member crew that works as a real team. It is due to their family ties as well as permanent employment. The captain Ivica is a well experienced captain and he sailed all around the world and he takes amazing care of the boat and pays special attention on every small detail. He is very well introduced with Dalmatian islands and they will design charter itinerary especially for you. The chef, sailor and the hostess are the remaining members that will make sure your holiday goes in prefect order.
Additional Angelica description:
Besides the warm and professional service that you can expect, Angelica will provide you spacious five cabins that can accommodate up to ten people. Three of the cabins are standard double bed cabin, while the other two have a double bed plus an additional single bed. It is perfect if you have small children or more friends who want to share the room. Each cabin has a wardrobe, bathroom and beach towels, 24 V/220 electricity and its own private bathroom. In the bathroom you will find a hair dryer, shampoo, soap and other necessities. The cabin design is very elegant and homey, spacious and comfortable, perfect for a good night sleep.
The saloon is a very comfortable and homey area where you can hide from the sun and rest on comfortable couch. Ask the hostess to whip up some cocktail or beverage for you in their bar and enjoy. Inside there is also a rustic dining table with matching decorations gives sense of the time in the past. The large door connecting the saloon with deck opens up both areas.
The back of the gulet offers a large dining table with matching chairs as well as a spacious sun deck where the guests can enjoy tanning or be hidden under sun awes! The back is prefect for a quiet night party with your friends and family. The front of the boat has one huge sunbathing mattress under the sails where you will get your desired tan and soak up the goodness of the sun. The sails are big and magnificent and on a windy day the crew will be happy to put them down and show you the experience of quiet cruising on Adriatic. Other than fun sailing the boat provides other fun amenities like kayak and stand up paddle board and with along snorkeling gear those are a perfect combination for exploring our beautiful bays and sea bottom. For more fast and fun activities jump on a donut or hop in the water skies and tell the crew to pull you around the bay.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork and organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- 4 crew members and wages and food for the crew
- Croatian VAT
- Tourist tax
- Port and marina fees
- Unlimited navigation
- A/C unlimited
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Sojourn taxes
- Yacht cleaning
- Water sports
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR).
The yacht price does not include:
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees and tourist taxes
- Marina and docking fees
- Food and beverage option
- Transport from airport or hotel
- Gratitude/tip for the crew
- - Tender boat: 5 meters, 100 HP
- Paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water ski
- Wake board
- Laptop for clients
- Fishing equipment
- Sun mattresses
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own ensuite bathroom, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box and home style toilet
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day is included in the price
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 450 EUR
- EXTRA DINNER - 45 EUR per person
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Beverages paid according to consumption - by bar price list
- Drinks bought per preference list will be added 13% Tourist VAT and 15% for delivering and service on board
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.