About M/Y Atlanta
Welcome to Atlanta, 22 meters long wooden sailing gulet. It was built in 2008, then completely refitted in 2009 and then again in 2015. Inside the yacht, you may find five spacious cabins, with 11 guest capacity and an extraordinary saloon that is great for all family activities.
Gulet Atlanta becomes your private home during the Dalmatian coast cruise. Each cabin comprises of a double bed (140cmx200cm), while the master cabin has an additional single bed. All cabins are very nice, comfortable and homey. They are overruled with white wood and nice wooden beams. There is a wardrobe and plenty of shelves and storage space. Every cabin has automatic air conditioning system, a TV, 24 V/220 electricity and a private bathroom. The bathrooms are interesting, and the royal blue color gives depth and will always remind you of our dark blue sea. Each bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer, shower box, bathroom towels, beach towel, and sink with mirror that hold soap and shampoo. Corridor that leads to cabins is very nice and it has a nice vanity mirror.
Additional Atlanta description:
The saloon is elegant and comfortable. It has two levels and the upper one has a cockpit and a lounge area beside. On the lower one there is a bar that is fully equipped at all times. There, their professional crew will prepare all your favorite drinks and snacks. On the other side there is a dining table with a large sofa.
Aside from those advantages, the most enjoyable part of Atlanta is the deck. There are comfortable sun cushions for all clients that can be covered with tend to create the shade. On the deck, you will enjoy sunny days while reading the book or simply spend the time by swimming. The stern is very spacious, and it holds a big dining table that comfortably seats 11 guests. Beside the big dining table there is another small but cute dining table. It is perfect if you wish to have nice and private dinner with your better half.
All those who like sea sports will be able to use a variety of onboard equipment. Besides the speed boat there is water skies, hop on them and speed around the bay. For something more relaxed there are two canoes, so you and your family can explore the surroundings, but don’t forget some snorkeling gear because our sea bottom hides many fish and other sea creatures. There are two stand-up paddle boards that are great for fun shenanigans. For experiencing our waves, a donut is the thing you use. Hop on it and jump on the waves while you make the others laugh. All of this is free of charge and at your disposal while spending unforgettable moments on gullet Atlanta.
Their crew is consisted of three members. An experienced captain will take you to the best Adriatic locations and will make sure you have the biggest privacy. A creative chef will present you best Croatian recopies, while a skillful sailor will serve them and will make you feel relaxed. Come on gullet Atlanta and explore Croatia in the best way possible.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork and organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- 4 crew members their wages and food for the crew
- Croatian VAT
- Unlimited cruising hours per day
- Fuel for generator use
- Tender to yacht
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Yacht cleaning
- Use of leisure equipment on board
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food and beverage cost
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees, harbor taxes and special demands for private marinas
- Tourist taxes
- Tip / gratitude for the crew
- One way Split-Dubrovnik or reverse 900 EUR
- Sojourn tax extra(1.4€ pax/day)
- Extra hour motoring: 80 EUR
- - Tender boat
- Stand up addle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Donut ride/ring o ride: fuel per usage
- 2 Kayak
- TV, DVD/CD
- Board games, cards
- USB connection for multimedia devices
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom, home like, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower: out of wall.
- Beach towels:1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bedding sheets are included in price and can be changed 1 per week
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day is included in the price.
- HALF BOARD per pax / week (Breakfast / lunch) : 350 EUR
- FULL BOARD per pax / week (Breakfast / lunch / diner) : 530 EUR
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Beverages paid according to consumption - by bar price list
- All inclusive domestic package (Croatian beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks): 250 EUR
- Non-alcoholic drinks package: 100 EUR
- Service cost for beverages supplied by clients: 800 EUR per week/booking
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.