About M/Y Barba
The gulet Barba is one of the largest and most sophisticated luxury gulets for charter in Croatia! Its overall size is more than 43 meters, and it has six spacious and well-equipped cabins.
One is a large master cabin, two VIP cabins, and three twin cabins. All cabins are air conditioned and they come with all necessities like a wardrobe, beach and bathroom towels, 24 V/220 electricity and its own private bathrooms. All cabins have plenty of storage space, and safe deposit boxes are available in the master cabin and VIP cabins. The bathrooms come with hair dryers, shower box, shampoo and soap. The white design gives a sense of tranquility and purity and is very soothing.
Additional Barba description:
The nice and rustic saloon is very spacious and comfortable. It contains a big white sofa with a nice dining table. In the front you will find a fully stocked bar where the crew will prepare your favorite drinks and beverages. Next to the bar is a cute coffee table with comfortable sofa where you can enjoy delicious coffee and have funny conversations.
The gulet Barba is providing you three large sun decks! The first is on the back, holding the big dining table with chairs, also there is a huge soft mattress for an afternoon siesta. The second one is in the front, large, blue, comfortable sun matrasses are spread on the sun deck. It is a nice place for relaxing and sunbathing with your loved ones under the sails and the sun.
The third one is on the top. This third deck is one of the specialties of the yacht! Here you can enjoy beautiful views on surrounding landscapes and seascapes while sailing or being anchored. There is a nice sofa with round coffee table, there are sun chairs around and many big and comfortable pillows that are thrown around the deck. Three musts with two furling genoas, three main jibs and mizzen staysail combined with our Adriatic winds will guarantee you excellent sailing adventure.
With the boat comes much fun equipment. For example, take up fishing, and who know maybe you catch tonight’s dinner. Put on snorkeling gear and explore our marvelous, rocky sea bottom and discover what cute creatures lurks beneath the boat. Go in a canoe or hop on a stand-up paddle board and explore the current bays. Maybe you discover some land animals. Especially on the island you can stumble upon some wild goats and sheep. Felling more active hop on a jet ski, water ski or Donut and tell the crew to pull you around the bay with tender. All the equipment is there for you to have fun and create beautiful memories!
The crew is always the best part of these journeys. Their crew is consisted of an experienced captain, creative chef, professional hostess and clever sailor. They are all here to make your wishes come true and to make you feel like kings and queens. Put your trust in them because they know the best.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Shipboard accommodation
- Permits and insurance for all guests (while on the boat)
- Crew service and salaries
- All equipment on board ( except jet ski, skis, ring )
- Tender with outboard engine
- Linens and towels
- Fuel for main engine
- 4 h of navigation per day
- Welcome dinner
- Sojourn taxes
- Gasoline for tender
- Gasoline for 8 hours of generator use for air condition.
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees and tourist taxes
- Marina and docking fees
- Food and beverage option
- Shore excursions
- Adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting, jet-ski) Transport from airport or hotel
- Gratitude / tip for the crew
- One way fee: 1200 EUR (If charter doesn't not start from home port, expense occurs due to “empty leg” ship transfer)
- - Tender boat: Apex 4.50 / Johnson 60Hp
- Water skiing: 100 €/hour
- Donut ride/ring ride: 100 €/hour
- Jet ski: 100 €/hour
- Basic fishing equipment
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Shower on deck
- Board games, cards
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom, home style toilet, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels:1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- 8 hours of Air-condition is included in the price.
- All inclusive Half board (breakfast + lunch): 650 EUR per person per week
*This option include breakfast, 3 course lunch, welcome dinner and Croatian high quality:
wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices. (in this option
it is not allowed to bring food on the boat)
- Extra meal - 50 EUR / meal
-Specially ordered wines, or specially ordered foreign alcoholic drinks, like vodka, whiskey, gin, champagnes etc. are extra cost
- Drinks options (per person per week): Beverages paid according to consumption - by bar price list
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.