About M/Y Bonaventura
MSY "Bonaventura" is considered one of the best luxurious gulets for charter in Croatia. Bonaventura is a uniquely designed yacht that evokes a bygone era. From her elegant hull to her handcrafted mahogany interiors and furniture, she has the grace, class, and elegance of a traditional yacht, but the engineering and amenities of a modern one. Her classic lines, combined with her tall rigging, give her a real character.
The aft deck, with a cushioned platform offering an abundance of space, has a beautiful wooden dining table. The interior of Bonaventura is made of mahogany, and it is tastefully decorated to provide the feeling of floating in luxury.
Additional Bonaventura description:
The cabins are consisted of two double bed cabins + single bed cabin and tree double bed cabin. Each of the six cabins is fully air conditioned/heated, and all have en-suite bathrooms and" home type" toilets. The yacht is capable of hosting up to 12+2 clients. They all offer the same impressive amount of space, individually regulated air condition system, as well as a hairdryer in each cabin. Like any other gulet, Bonaventura’s cabins have a wardrobe and plenty of storage space. There is WI-FI, TV and a stereo CD music system in the saloon and on the afterdeck.
The main hall combines a large dining area, an elegant bar that is fully equipped, and a lounge area for coffee and funny conversations. The wooden floors, stylish furniture, and decorations create a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. In case of any bad weather the saloon will comfortably seat all clients. Below the bar, a small kitchen is hidden.
The stern is very large and spacious. A dining table in the middle and a big cushioned area on the back. The back is great for relaxing or reading your favorite book. It is a perfect place for enjoying the Adriatic views with a glass of out top-quality Croatian wine. The front is spectacular. Comfortable sun matrasses are spread across the sun deck. A perfect place for getting that desired tan after a nice, long swim. The sun deck can be covered with awe if necessary.
The front holds another large cushioned area. This boat is designed for relaxing, enjoying and again relaxing. When you get tired of relaxing, Bonaventura offer various fun amenities. For exploring the surrounding take some snorkeling gear and a stand-up paddle board and investigate what hides on the rocky shore and on the sea bottom. They also have fishing equipment, and who knows, maybe you catch the tonight’s dinner. They also have two kayaks, if you wish to go and visit other boats in the bay or go on shore for some coffee. If you wish to get more active, Bonaventura has water skies and a donut. Just ask the crew and they will be more than happy to pull you with their tender. Their enthusiastic crew is consisted of tree members. The captain will ensure luxury cruising along the beautiful coats, while the chef will prepare a first-class fish and meat according to our old-time recipes. The deck hand will make sure all your requests are fulfilled and will make you feel relaxed and satisfied. Come and experience Dalmatia with Bonaventura!
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Shipboard accommodation, permits
- Insurance for the boat and the guests
- All equipment on board
- Welcome drink
- Captain’s dinner
- Motorboat 5,6m for 9+1 with outboard engine Yamaha 100 h
- AC (6 hours per day)
- Unlimited use and fuel for water-sports (donut, water ski, wake board, canoe 2x, stand up paddle 2x, snorkeling equipment, fishing equipment)
- Linen and towels
- Internet connection
- Blue-tooth speaker JBL extreme
- Croatian VAT
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR).
The yacht price does not include:
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees and tourist taxes
- Marina and docking fees
- Food and beverage option
- Transport from airport or hotel and
- Gratitude / tip for the crew
- Delivery fee for embarkation/disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused - 700 Euro
- - Tender boat: 5.6 meter, 100 HP
- Water ski (fuel per usage)
- Donut ride (fuel per usage)
- Wakeboard (fuel per usage)
- 2 kayaks for 2 persons
- 2 paddle boards
- Fishing equipment
- TV, DVD/CD player
- Board games, cards
- 10 sun mattresses
- On deck shower
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite
bathroom, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box and home style toilet
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 3 towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
- Air-condition: 6 hours/ day is included in the price
HALF BOARD - 420€ pax / week (breakfast + lunch/dinner)
FULL BOARD - 650€ pax / week (breakfast + lunch + dinner)
EXTRA MEAL - 40€ per pax
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Beverages yacht only - by bar price list, in this option client are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
- All inclusive domestic package - includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral l water, coffee, tea, juices - 240€ pax / week
- All inclusive foreign package includes Croatian quality wines, champagne, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices. Foreign spirits: whiskey Red label or Jameson, rum Bacardi or Captain Morgan, gin Bombay or Tanqueray, vodka Absolute or Smirnoff, tequila Sierra or similar - 350€ pax/week
- All inclusive domestic non - alcoholic package - 240€ pax / week
- All drinks equipped by guests – corkage fee 900€
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.