Carpe Diem 7
About M/Y Carpe Diem 7
Carpe Diem 7 is unique and one of the most luxury gulets currently cruising the Croatian coast. It is a 30 meters long beauty that’s waiting just for You! It is a family-run yacht, and the owner Mr. Frano is the captain with many years of experience in sailing. He knows the Adriatic coast the best and be sure you will have a safe and pleasant charter with this captain. With other members of the family comes the professional chef that will prepare amazing Mediterranean food just for you. Alongside them, there is an attentive hostess that will make sure you feel relaxed during your stay together with a skillful sailor.
There are four cabins for 8+1 guests in total. The cabins are consisted of a Mater cabin with double bed + single bed, Double bed cabin and two twin cabins. All cabins are very comfortable, fully air-conditioned, with TV, wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity and its own private bathroom that will provide you the ultimate luxurious feeling. Each cabin comes with six-bathroom towels per person per week and two beach towels per person per week. Bathroom has all necessities like hair dryer, shampoo, soap and shower box. Cabins are well designed, and they provide a certain luxury you don’t what to give up.
Additional Carpe Diem 7 description:
The saloon is an amazing blend of wood, glow and luxury. A beautiful mahogany table on the side comfortably seats 9 guests and the sofa surrounding the table has nice leather comfort. On the opposite is a gorgeous, fully stocked bar where skilled crew will prepare your drinks and food in the kitchen beneath. A big steering wheel is an eye-catching object and once you stand beside it you will feel like a captain yourself. This beautiful and polished saloon is a perfect representation of the crew and the boat itself.
The deck has a big dining table where you will usually have your delicious meals. Behind, there is a wide, comfortable cushioned area where you can enjoy amazing views of our long coast and scattered island that hide many interesting legends and beautiful secret bays. On the front are commodious green sun matrasses where you can soak up the goodness of Adriatic sun and get your long-desired tan. Order your favorite drink and relax under the sails. There are fun water toys which you can use during your holiday. For more active and faster activities hop on a Donut or water ski and speed around the bays. Kayak and a stand up paddle can be a great resource for cursing around and exploring the rocky seashores. If you are curious what’s underneath the gullet put on snorkeling gear and see what variety of fish swims in our sea.
It is a perfect gulet for families who want to spend their holidays together! Hope for one windy day so the crew can lift up their magnificent sails and enjoy in quiet sailing. All the crew speaks English very well, and they will do their best to host you with warm and professional service.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Yacht rental
- Fuel for main engine and generators
- Unlimited cruising hours
- Ports and marinas taxes/fees
- Insurance for yachts and guests
- Croatian 13% VAT
- Use of A/C
- Welcome drink and dinner first night
- General use of tender and leisure equipment
- Room service
- Use of baths robe and cabin slippers, linen and towels
- Yacht and room cleaning
- Crew salaries
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food and beverages options
- Entry costs for national parks
- Transfers to or from the yacht / hotel / airport, shore excursions
- Gratuity / tips for the crew
- Generator and A/C running 24 hours on request: 1000 Euro per week
- Laundry service on request: 1 wash in Washing machine 50 Euro, 1 dry in Dryer 50 Euro.
- - 4.8 m Tender with 100 HP outboard engine
- 2 Paddle boards
- 2 Sea kayak
- 2 Sets of water-ski (adult and child)
- 2 Under water scooter
- Snorkeling equipment
- Jet-ski - 150 euro/hour
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite private bathroom with shower box and home style toilet home like, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box
- Beach towels:2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day is included in the price.
- Twin beds are convertible into double bed, if requested
- HALF BOARD (breakfast + lunch or dinner) - mandatory - 400 EUR
- FULL BOARD (breakfast + lunch + dinner) - 700 EUR
- EXTRA MEAL - 45 EUR per person / 3 course meal
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Drinks/beverages must be taken at the yacht bar and paid according to consummation at the end of the charter. It is not allowed to bring any drinks on board unless some of All-inclusive drink options is taken.
- All-inclusive alcohol package (INCLUDES: Croatian drinks and beverages like wines, beers, juices, soft drinks, foreign spirits: Whiskey Red Label, Rum Bacardi or Captain Morgan, Gin Bombay or Tanqueray, Vodka Absolute or Smirnoff, Tequila Sierra or similar) - 280 EUR
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic beverages - 140 EUR
*If All-inclusive option is taken, please note that it includes Croatian quality wines and beers from standard boat bar offer. Specially ordered wines, premium wines, Champagne, Foreign Spirits and foreign drinks are at extra cost.
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.