About M/Y Croatia
Gulet Croatia is 32 meters long gulet with 7 spacious cabins. A standard gulet that can sail at 9 knots and that can accommodate up to 12 guests. The cabin arrangement comprises of 4 double bed cabin and 3 twin bed cabins that are ideal for large groups charters and multi-family groups. Classic cabins will take you back to time with its unique wood designed and nice bronze colors. Inside you will find a big wardrobe, plenty of storage space for your belongings, bathroom towels and beach towel, 24 V/220 electricity and a private bathroom. There is a TV as well, and all cabins are air conditioned. Bathrooms follow the cabins classic designed but the same are fully equipped. A glass shower box, marble sink and a large mirror. There is no need for your own hairdryer or shampoo, Croatia will provide you with all.
The saloon is very nice. A fully stocked bar is located right above the hallway. There, skilled crew will prepare all cocktails and snacks of your desire. On the opposite is a lounge area, but in case of bad weather it will be converted into a dining area. You can amuse yourselves with board or card games there. It is a perfect get away from the hot sun, because the saloon is air conditioned.
Additional Croatia description:
On the stern you will find a large wooden table where you will try all sorts of Croatian delicacies made by Croatia’s skilled chef. Behind the table is a large, cushioned area. Order a glass of wine, relax under the sun and enjoy the green environment. Every morning you wake up, you will be welcomed by a nice continental breakfast. While cruising, discuss about your travels with the captain next to the cockpit.
The bow is made for ultimate relaxing and resting. Right in front the saloon windows, is a hidden cushioned sofa and two tables. The area can be covered with awning. The sun deck holds plenty of sun mattresses for all. After a refreshing swim in the sea, lie down and get a nice bronze tan. The crew can whip up a refreshing drink while you relax. The sun deck has a jacuzzi. While cruising, but it is too hot, the crew will start the jacuzzi, so you can have fun under the sun. Another sofa is on the front and the same is perfect to welcome a sun set with your loved one or take holiday pictures and create memories.
Once you get tired of relaxing it is time for fun water sports and activities. If you wish to speed around the bay with a jet ski or water skies, or a water tube, have in mind it is charged extra. There are two paddle boards and kayaks. Crew consist of 4 professional members who will make sure all your needs and wishes are fulfilled and gullet is running smoothly. They also provide services like a child minder, yoga and massages. With those services your time will pass with speed of light and you will be fully rested and full of energy. Come and spend memorable 7 days with Croatia.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- 4 crew members
- Wages and food for the crew
- Croatian VAT
- Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
- Fuel for daily generator use
- 6 hours of AC usage
- 2 hours of watersports equipment usage
- Tender to yacht
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Sojourn taxes
- Yacht cleaning
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food and beverages options
- Entry costs for national parks
- Port and anchorage fees (approximate cost between 500 - 1000 EUR for week)
- Transfers to or from the yacht / hotel / airport, shore excursions
- Gratuity / tips for the crew
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.000 € fixed cost
- - Tender boat: 5,7 meters, 110 HP
- Jet ski (100 EUR/h)
- 2 paddle board
- 2 Kayaks
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water ski (100 EUR/h)
- Tube ride (100 EUR/h)
- Fishing equipment
- On Board Entertainment
- TV, DVD/CD player
- Wi-Fi 1 GB per day
- Board games, cards
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom, home style toilet, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price, linen changing on request is 30 EUR
- Air-condition: 6 hours/ day is included in the price.
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 400 EUR per person per week
- FULL BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 600 EUR per person per week
- EXTRA MEAL - 40 EUR per meal
- LIGHT EXTRA MEAL - 15 EUR per meal (one main course)
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Beverages paid according to consumption - by bar price list
- Service cost for beverages supplied by clients: 800 EUR per week/booking
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.