About M/Y Dolce Vita
Welcome to breath taking Dolce Vita, remarkable rental gullet in Croatia! It has all you can imagine and more. It was constructed in one of the best Turkish boatyards and the most skilled workmen had one thought in their mind – luxury. It is 34 meters long, sweet chunk ready to take you in every bay of your desire. She will explore with You top and hidden nautical destinations in Croatia.
Dolce Vita has five cabins from which three are master ones. Cabins are elegant, spacious private rooms, which can accommodate up to 10 persons aboard. Every cabin is equipped with a TV and DVD system, minibar and individual remote-controlled air condition. Every cabin has its own bathroom, which is equipped with towels, hairdryer end every other necessity. The teak interior design will be soothing to your eyes whilst You rest in your cabin. The spacious saloon is designed with a dining area, lounge area and bar where an experienced hostess serves your desired cocktails end snacks. The elegant interior of this gullet will make you feel like royalty!
Additional Dolce Vita description:
Outdoors have followed the same exquisite pattern. Eight meters beam back side hides a luxury dining area, surrounded by a cushioned sitting area where you can relax and enjoy the costal view of our beautiful country. Whilst dining, if you prefer more intimate moments, you can disjoin the table in two and enjoy private conversations with you another half. Lunch or dinner will be made by a professional chef who will satisfy your every savory and delicious need. After lunch you will enjoy lying down on soft mattresses behind the table while the crew serves you your favorite drinks.
The front side is of the boat is eye pleasant as well! There is a large, comfortable sunbathing area that can be covered with sun awe and an intimate sitting area with a coffee table. After a nice, long and refreshing swim, spread your towel on the sun deck and soak up the warmth of the sun and get your desired tan. After the day have a party with your friends and relax with your favorite music under the stars. The best part of the gullet is the outdoor Jacuzzi, adding that little something you need for your perfect stay.
When you get fed of relaxing end resting have fun with your friends or family on some amenities the boat offers. Take your family on a canoe trip around the famous bays or take up snorkeling end explore the sea bottom that’s surrounding you. If you feel more active and want to feel the adrenaline running through your body, hop on a jet ski, windsurf paddle or water ski.
After your long, hot day, feel free to take a long shower in your cabin, and don’t think about the water usage, because Dolce Vita has a water maker and their water tanks are always full.
We find it the best spot to experience beautiful moments while feeling the breeze in your hair and enjoying gorgeous sceneries. A small tip for You… Pray for one windy day so the crew can spread their amazing white sails and you can experience silent sailing around the Adriatic coast!
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- Yacht insurance
- 4 crew members
- Wages and food for the crew
- Service on board
- Fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day
- 6 hours of air conditioning per day
- Bed linen, towels and sun towels
- Leisure equipment: canoe, water ski (80 EUR/h),
- snorkeling equipment, 2 x SUP, wake board (80 EUR/h), fishing equipment, LCD, TV, board games
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees and anchorage fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR per week)
- Tourist taxes
- Private marinas
- Food and beverage option
- Transport from airport or hotel
- Gratitude / tip for the crew
- - Tender boat with 60 HP outboard engine
- Water ski (80 EUR/h)
- Donut (80 EUR/h)
- Jet ski (150 EUR/h)
- TV and DVD player
- Mini bar in all cabin
- CD stereo music system
- Computer, Internet, GSM and fax possibility
- 1 windsurf
- 2 canoes
- Fishing gear
- Full sailing equipment
Yacht accomodation details:
- All cabins have TV, mini bar, DVD system, individual remote controlled air
conditioning and en-suite bathrooms
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed linen is included in price
- 6 hours of Air-condition is included in the price
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 470 EUR per person per week
- FULL BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 650 EUR per person per week
- EXTRA MEAL (dinner) is optional on board - 45 EUR per meal
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Drinks are provided at reasonable prices from yacht’s bar on board. In this case it is not permitted to bring personal drinks on board
- Domestic drinks package (water, tea, coffee, juices, Croatian produced beer and wine; excluding imported spirits and wines): 200 EUR / person / week
- Non-alcoholic drinks package(water, tea, coffee, juices): 105 EUR / person / week
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.