About M/Y Dolin
The Gulet Dolin is a stunning historic vessel - a timeless Wooden Classic that exudes true authenticity, with a phenomenal 60% return rate.
When exploring the universe of the gulet Dolin, one cannot just go on a technical depiction of the boat. It becomes necessary to immerse oneself in the story surrounding this gulet, as well as the persona of its owner, Captain Ivica Benić.
Ivica's desire to own a yacht had been cultivated throughout three decades of his life. At a period when most boats in Croatia's tourism environment catered to the masses, carrying groups of 20 to 40 people in no fewer than 15 cabins, Ivica's idea was vastly different. He wished for a gulet with four cabins that could accommodate only eight passengers. Such a system would allow him to devote his full attention to each guest, providing them with personalized care, a philosophy he still strongly believes in.
Additional Dolin description:
Dolin is most likely the only gulet with such an unusual cabin configuration. It has four cabins, two of which are interconnected by a flexible barrier that may turn into two stunningly spacious chambers. An second cabin is readily available upon request.
Dolin's cuisine is profoundly steeped in local traditions, using locally selected ingredients that assure no guest goes hungry. Although the culinary aesthetic does not match that of a Michelin-starred establishment, the Dolin experience is unrivaled for those seeking to appreciate the spirit of "authentic Croatia" through gastronomy.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 89 guests sleeping in 4 cabins (on request also 10 guests in 5 cabins)
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- AIR CONDITIONING: 6 hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o'clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- CORKAGE FEE: group can bring their own drinks on board free of charge
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food options
- Entry costs for national parks
- Port and anchorage fees (aproximate cost between 400 - 600 EUR for week)
- Transfers to or from the yacht / hotel/ airport, shore excursions
- Gratuity / tips for the crew
- - Water ski
Yacht accomodation details:
- 2 Double cabins - 5.76 m2 cabins with double bed (150x195 cm). Private bathroom (2.40 m2) with out of wall shower and home like toilet.
- 2 Double cabins - 7.2 m2 cabins with double bed (150x195 cm). Private bathroom (1.87 m2) with out of wall shower and home like toilet.
- 1 Double cabin - on request
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 350 EUR per person per week
- FULL BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 450 EUR per person per week
- EXTRA MEAL - 35 EUR per person per meal
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
Group brings their own drinks on board and there is no corkage fee.