About M/Y Gardelin
The gulet Gardelin for hire is a motor sailboat built in 1999 and completely renovated in 2020 in Croatia. The vessel changed its look and became a luxury sailboat of the first class. Gardelin is 28 meters long and 7 meters wide.
It has eight cabins that are consisted of 4 double bed cabins and 3 triple bed cabin. The cabins are very colorful and homey like. Each cabin has a wardrobe, plenty of storage space, bathroom towels, beach towels, 24 V/220 electricity and its own private bathroom. All cabins are fully air conditioned, providing you a chill good night sleep, after a long hot day. The bathrooms are fully renovated and homey. A nice big sink with storage space under matches with mirror and toilet. Every cabin has a spacious shower box with curtain and comes with soap and shampoo.
Additional Gardelin description:
The saloon is very spacious and old fashioned. It has two big wooden tables with beautiful sofas. There you will seek protection in case of bad weather. You will also find a bar that is fully equipped and there, the nice crew will prepare all the delicious drinks and snacks. If you wish to catch some news, there is a TV, DVD and USB set and you are welcome to use their laptop. There is Internet access as well.
Except for the inner saloon, there is also the outer one, placed on the stern. It is completely covered in awning, even the sides of the stern. There are two wooden dining tables with huge L shaped, comfortable sofas, where you will eat all the delicious meals their chef prepares. It is very big and spacious and great for having a party.
The bow of the gullet has many sun matrasses, perfect for exposing to the sun and soaking up the warmth whilst getting that desired tan. The sun deck is very spacious, and everybody can lie comfortably. In the front you will find one nicer sofa with a small table. There, we urge you to sit while sailing, and gaze upon our gorgeous Adriatic coast and scattered islands.
Another way of relaxing and having fun with your friends or family is to engage in various amenities Gardelin provides. Put the children on a Banana and ask the crew to pull them around the boat. If you wish to explore current bay, jump in a canoe and stroll around. Maybe you find something interesting or ever seen before. Croatia contains many curiosities and secrets. You just have to look. For more active and fast experiences go wind surfing or hop on some water skies and speed around the bay.
The crew consists of captain, chef, and sailor (mechanic).
The ship-owner, the captain has a very long experience in sailing and maintaining yachts in Monte Carlo. The chef knows all cuisine secrets and he is happy to serve them to you. The sailor is an experienced fellow who will make you feel safe and secure. Their cruising route covers the Dalmatian coast from Zadar to Dubrovnik.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Croatian VAT
- Shipboard accommodation
- Yacht with the complete equipment
- 3 members of crew
- 4 hours of cruising per day
- 8 hours of generator work per day (for air conditioning)
- Bed linen, towels
- Yacht cleaning
- Leisure equipment: 2x canoe, banana-boat skiing, surfing, tender Maestral 4,60m, snorkeling equipment.
- All motorized water sports and their use are only paid according to fuel consumption.
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food and beverage cost
- Entrance to the national parks
- Tourist taxes
- Transport from and to hotel
- Optional is gratitude/tip for the crew
- Public port fees: 800 - 1000 EUR per week
- Relocation fee - 1.500 EUR
- - Tender boat: 4.6 meters, 50 HP Canoe
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Donut ride/Ringo ride: fuel per usage
- 1 windsurf
- 2 kayaks
- 2 x SUP boards
- Basic fishing equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- 14 Sun mattresses
- External shower
- TV, DVD/CD player
- Laptop for clients
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
Yacht accomodation details:
Cabin with private bathroom with shower and home-style toilet.
Accommodation is for 14 people.
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed linen is included in price
- 5 Hours of Air-condition is included in the price
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 420 EUR
- ADVANCED HALF BOARD (Breakfast / lunch / 3x dinner) - 600 EUR
* Lunch and dinners are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- CORKAGE FEE: 800 € per group per week.
Beverages will be selected based on the client's specified preferences, adhering to the provided drink preference list. The client will be responsible for covering the cost of the beverages at the respective store prices.
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.