About M/Y Kadena
Welcome to one of the most wanted sailing gulets in Croatia! The beautiful gulet Kadena will host you on its 35 meters long deck with a guest capacity of 12 people. That size of the boat and with 12 people you will feel like the ship is even bigger that it is. Beautifully decorated and with amazing service that will meet your every need, this gulet is a perfect get-a-way for you and your friend or family.
This boat has six spacious cabins and the same comprises of one master cabin, two twin bed cabins and three double bed cabins. Cabins hold every necessity like wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, four bathroom towels per person per week, two beach towels and its own private bathroom. The master cabin comes with a nice sofa and a vanity table. The bathroom has a shower box with curtain, hairdryer, shampoo and soap. The bathrooms are simple jet elegant. The cabins have a nice simple décor with elegant dark wood and beige tones.
Additional Kadena description:
The saloon has is very beautiful and spacious and it offers a large dining table with long, comfortable sofa and chairs. The saloon has two entrances, one from the back and other from the front. It features nice big windows that let plenty of sunlight inside. Entertainment amenities like TV and DVD, along with board and card games are a great activity if a cooling rain shower appears. There is also a bar where a lovely hostess will prepare all your favorite drinks and beverages.
The deck of the boat is huge, hiding the many different spots where you can enjoy your time. There is a large dining table with surrounding chairs for 12 people on the back. There is a huge mattress on the back as well. There you will enjoy funny conversations with your loved ones or maybe relax with your favorite book.
A large sunbathing area that can be covered with sun awe during hot summer days is in the front of the gulet. There, you can also chill on soft pillows which are perfect for relaxing and enjoying the sailing around the beautiful Croatian coast!
Kadena, like any other, has many fun amenities that you will experience during your stay. They have a jet ski and water ski, a perfect excitement during your holiday. Put on snorkeling gear on hop in a kayak and explore the current bay or sea bottom you are in. Tell the crew to pull you on the donut or ring ride.
The crew will be on your service 24/7 providing you with professional service, excellent food, and beverage offer. The same is consisted of four members, including the clever captain that knows all Adriatic secrets, experienced chef who prepares domestic Croatians dishes, an experienced hostess that will make sure your stay goes smoothly and without concerns and one strong sailor that will meet your every need. Kadena is an amazing choice for exploring our beautiful coast, rich with history and monuments that explains the prosperities of the past.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Insurance of the yacht, wages and food for the crew, service on board
- 4 crew (skipper, cook, 2xsailor). Additional crew like hostess on request at extra charge.
- Fuel for maximum 4 hours sailing per day, using water
- Bed sheets, towels and sun towels
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees and anchorage fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1000 EUR per week)
- Tourist taxes
- Private marinas
- Food and beverage option
- Transport from airport or hotel
- Gratitude/tip for the crew.
- - Tender
- Jet ski (150 EUR/h)
- Water ski (100 EUR/h)
- Donut (100 EUR/h)
- Snorkeling equipment
- TV, DVD player
- Sun mattresses for all clients
- Board games, cards.
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom, home style toilet, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box
- Beach towels:2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 6 hours/ day is included in the price.
- Twin beds are convertible into double bed, if requested
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 450 EUR per person per week
- FULL BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 650 EUR per person per week
- EXTRA MEAL (dinner) is optional on board - 45 EUR per meal
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Drinks are provided at reasonable prices from yacht’s bar on board. In this case it is not permitted to bring personal drinks on board
- Domestic drinks package (water, tea, coffee, juices, Croatian produced beer and wine; excluding imported spirits and wines): 250 EUR/person/week
- Non-alcoholic drinks package(water, tea, coffee, juices): 120 EUR/person/week
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.