About M/Y Libra
Welcome to gulet Libra. Traditional Turkish gulet perfect for families that what to spend quality time together. On it 34 meters long hull can comfortably accommodate up to 14 guests. It is a very nice, well run gullet that can be your perfect option for exploring our diverting coats.
Libra holds six double bed cabins, five of them are situated at the front and one at the back of the boat. All cabins are very nice and comfortable and deplete like wood gives a rustic feeling that can be very comforting and home like. A wardrobe, TV set, 24 V/220 electricity, air conditioning and your own private bathroom are the necessary accessories all cabins hold. Tick, comfortable carpet is a nice touch Libra put on the cabin floors. The bathrooms are very spacious and lovely and hold all necessities like a hair dryer, bathroom towels, beach towels, shower box, sink with mirror, shampoo and soap.
Additional Libra description:
In the saloon you will find a large sitting area. Thick, comfortable, leather couch with two wooden coffee tables and two nice chairs are a great place for having coffee or playing board and card games with your loved ones. It is a perfect solution for hiding from the sun warmth. Across the sitting area there is a big bar that holds all your favorite drinks and beverages and that is the place your delicious breakfast will be prepared every morning. If you wish to have a movie night there is a big TV and DVD set, and for an exciting party there is a grad music system. If some guest knows how to play a guitar, gullet Libra even has one, so get together for song and live your lives to fullest.
The deck is divides in three sections. The first deck, on the back has a large dining table where a skilled chef and hostess will serve our amazing dishes and you can taste our food that has been prepared for generations. Around the table is a nice couch with three matching chairs, where 14 people can comfortably enjoy in daily food. In the middle there is a lounge area. Broad, gray garden armchairs are placed around two matching coffee tables. Perfect area for having drinks with your friends and enjoying the view of the current location in sunset.
On the front is a small sun deck with spread sun matrasses. Now is the time to get that perfect Adriatic tan. Alongside countless areas for relaxing and enjoying, Libra provides other fun amenities. Take your family on a banana or a donut and speed around the bay or maybe challenge your family who can catch the biggest fish with fishing gear. The Kayak or stand up paddle board and snorkeling gear are a fun solution for exploring your current environment or maybe find a seashell on the sea bottom. The last, but certainly not least, is Libras amazing crew who is ready to host you in best possible manner and to provide you with best experience. There is four crew members. The captain, chef, deckhand and engineer.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation for maximum 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- Insurance of the yacht
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Generator work 24/7
- Fuel for tender
- Transfers to / from the vessel
- Tender operated watersports up to 3h/ weekly
- Use of recreational equipment (SUP, kayak, snorkeling gear)
- Tourist taxes
- Wi – Fi
- Croatian VAT
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food and beverage cost
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees and tourist taxes
- Harbor taxes
- Special demands for private marinas
- Tip / gratitude for the crew
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route: 1.200 €
- Fuel for tender operated watersports
- Any other cost not specified as included
- Delivery Fee for embarkation/disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused, e.g., one way from Split to/from Dubrovnik: 1.200 €
- Extra navigation: 70 €/h (This cost is already included in Delivery and Dubrovnik Visit Fee)
- - Tender boat: Barracuda 5m; outboard: Mercury 90 hp
- Water ski
- Wake board
- 2 kayaks
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- TV, DVD player
- DVD library
- Board games, cardboard games, cards
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom, home style toilet, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels:2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day is included in the price
- HALF BOARD per pax / week (Breakfast / lunch) : 420 EUR
- FULL BOARD per pax / week (Breakfast / lunch / diner) : 630 EUR
- EXTRA MEAL - 50 EUR per person
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Beverages paid according to consumption - by bar price list
- All inclusive package (beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks): 245 EUR
- Non alcoholic package: 105 EUR
- Service cost for beverages supplied by clients: 700 EUR per week/booking