About M/Y Linda
The gulet Linda is one of the best-maintained sailing gulets in Croatia. It is very trendy, and every season is sold out, so if you would like to travel on this beautiful yacht, make sure you do book on time! Pasko, the captain, has owned this gulet for many years, and he has mastered the heart of the business. He invests all the efforts to keep the gulet in perfect condition as well as to provide the best possible service to his guests.
The gulet has seven cabins and can accommodate up to 14 people, which is excellent for large groups because not many gulets can hold this many people at the same time. There are seven double cabins that hold every necessity. All cabins are very shiny and neat, and each has a wardrobe, bathroom and beach towels, as many hours of air conditioning, 24 V/220 electricity and its own private bathroom. The white bathroom décor is very nice and all bathrooms posses a hair dryer, shower box, shampoo and soap.
Additional Linda description:
The saloon is very spacious, and the many windows open up the space while the sunlight matches the saloon wood. A big sofa goes around one cute dining table and the same has three matching chairs. There is also a bar that is fully equipped with everything. You will also find a TV and DVD/CD set, Internet access, board and card games.
The outside of the gulet is spacious and perfect for enjoying the sunny days of your holiday! Big dining table on the deck is very nice and Linda ensures that some of the best meals of your life will be eaten at that table. On the back is a large vibrant cushioned area where you can relax with your favorite drink and gaze upon our beautiful coast while sailing. The whole deck is covered with awning and is a great getaway from the sun. A garden sofa is stationed in the corner of the deck. The stern is full of vibrant colors and the same is covered in sun. Bright yellow sun matrasses are perfect for resting after strenuous swimming and soaking up the vitamin D! On the front is a matching sofa with two tables. Sit on the front and enjoy the view.
In the free time, there is a lot of equipment like a kayak, stand-up paddle, snorkeling gear. Those are perfect for exploring the environment and investigating our diverse sea bottom.
If you wish to get more active hop on water skies or on wakeboard and ask the crew to pull you with tender. There are many floaties, perfect for making fun memories with your friends! All this time, the professional crew will be at your disposal, making your wishes come true, and creating the ultimate experience of your time on the gulet Linda! This genius crew is consisted of already mentioned captain, an amazing chef, a helpful hostess that will make you feel welcome and one skilled sailor that will make sure your travels go in perfect order.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- Welcome champagne and welcome dinner on arrival
- One more complimentary dinner during the week
- 4 crew members
- Leisure equipment: kayak, stand up paddle board, snorkeling equipment, assorted floats
- Croatian VAT
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Yacht cleaning
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR).
The yacht price does not include:
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees and tourist taxes
- Marina and docking fees for which approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros per week
- Food and beverage option
- Transport from airport or hotel
- Gratitude/tip for the crew
- - Tender boat: 5 m with Yamaha 70HP
- Water ski
- Wake board
- Stand up paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- TV, DVD/CD player
- Book library
- Board games, cards
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom, home style, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels:1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: As many hours or air condition necessary is included in the price.
- In two cabins double bed is convertible into twin beds, if requested in advance
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast / lunch + 2 dinners) - 450 € per person per week
- EXTRA MEAL (dinner) is optional on board - 50 € per person per week
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Beverages paid according to consumption - by bar price list
- All inclusive package (beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks): 250 EUR per person per week
- Non alcoholic package: 130 EUR per person per week
- Service cost for beverages supplied by clients: 600 EUR per week / booking
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.