About M/Y Lotus
The yacht Lotus was built in one of the finest boatyards in Turkey, primarily focused on building luxury yachts – Huzur yacht. The luxury yacht for rent Lotus was created for the private owner, who was a passionate sailor in the Mediterranean. He made a yacht with excellent sailing performances and best sailing equipment, providing the best sailing experiences. It is designed with the ultimate enjoyment in mind.
On the front deck, you will find the sunbathing area with sun mattresses, and the sofa with sound system embedded. It is an excellent place to have a party with your friends. There is also a Jet Ski and a crane which allows you to drop it easy into the sea. Besides jet ski, gulet Lotus provides other fun amenities. They have a canoe and snorkeling gear. The best things to explore the current bay or Adriatic rich sea bottom. They also have a Donut and Wates skies and just ask the crew to pull you with tender. Adriatic Sea is filled with fish, so maybe grab a fishing gear and fish from the boat side.
Additional Lotus description:
The deck area is spacious, so you have plenty of space to enjoy your outdoor time in any way you like. In the back of the ship, you will find a comfortable dining area that comfortably seats 8 people. A dining table is surrounded by cushioned seating and gives you enough space to enjoy your meals with the rest of the group. Next to the dining table is a minibar and TV, so after dinner, you can lie down on the cushioned sofa behind the dining area, drink something cold, and enjoy your time or just lie and relax. One of the most attractive parts is a flybridge where you lie down on two sofas, enjoy cocktails from the minibar and have a stunning view of the surroundings from the highest part of the yacht.
The saloon is one of the most beautiful designed that you will ever see comprising the lounge area with cushioned seats and sofas. It also has a separated special tea & coffee table surrounded by a lovely sofa. It has large panoramic windows, so the saloon looks very airy and spacious. Corridors on the front are leading towards the guest's space.
There is a master cabin with a TV, sound system above the bed and private minibar. On the back is a large VIP cabin with sofa, TV, mini bar and "walk-in" closet. In between them, you will also find two spacious cabins: one with a double bed and a one with two single beds. Every cabin has its own private bathroom and every bathroom is designed differently. All of them are luxuriously designed and furnished, with air conditioning. The subtle red wood color will give you sense of romance.
But let’s not forget the crew. No matter the length or design of the boat, crew is the one that makes your journey whole. Put your trust in them because they are the experts of our country and will give you the most useful tips.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation for maximum 8 guests in 4 cabins
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- Insurance of the yacht
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Generator work 24/7
- Fuel for tender transfers to/from the yacht
- Use of recreational equipment (SUP, kayak, snorkeling gear)
- Re-positioning of the yacht to Dubrovnik for embarkation/disembarkation when possible,
- Tourist taxes
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- Croatian VAT of 13%
- APA (Advance provisioning allowance) 30%
- Transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport
- Shore excursions
- Adverse activities
- Guided tours
- Gratuities / tips for the crew
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
APA (Advance provisioning allowance) of 30% on charter price to cover the following costs, but not limited to: fuel for the main engines and generators; fuel for tender and water sports equipment; food and beverages for the Charter Party; port fees; marina fees and anchorages; national park entrances; shipping agents’ fees; custom fees and charter licenses if cruising in Montenegro or Italy and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as but not limited to hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request; shoreside transport and excursions.
NOTE: APA (Advance provisioning allowance) to be paid as a wire transfer to shipping agent’s account. Shipping agent fee of 2% will be deducted from the APA.
- - Tender boat
- Water skiing
- Jet ski 100 EUR/ h
- Sun mattresses
- Donut 70 EUR/ h
- Fishing equipment
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- TV, DVD player
- Personal Watercraft
* To drive a Personal Watercraft in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive if one does not have a license. If the person does not have this, it is possible to obtain one while in Croatia.
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom, home style toilet, shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels:1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- 8 hours of Air-condition is included in the price.