About M/Y Malena
The gulet Malena – “The little one” - is a beautiful luxury small boat for hire with five cabins. Since its space is well used and organized, it seems much bigger than it is. This gulet is perfect for a leisure holiday in Croatia with your closest friends and family.
The cabins are consisted of four double bed cabins and one twin bed cabin. The cabins are a perfect blend of dark wood and white linen and curtain. All cabins are fully equipped: Each has a wardrobe, storage space, bathroom towels, beach towels, 24 V/220 electricity and its own private bathroom. The bathrooms are very nice and comfortable. All were renovated recently, and each has a hair dryer, sink with mirror, a good shower box, shampoo, soap and toilet.
Additional Malena description:
The saloon is very nice, comfortable and polished. A comfortable white sofa and a wooden coffee table are located on the one side. On the other you will find an amazing bar that holds all necessary equipment for making your favorite cocktails, beverages, snacks ant other things of your desire. It holds a TV and DVD set, great for a movie night. During the day you can amuse yourselves with many board and card games of the boat. If you wish to cruise around the web, don’t worry, there is Internet access as well. The exterior parts are even more!
On the back is a dining table where the crew will serve you delicious food and top-quality Croatian wines. Behind the table there is a huge cushioned area. There, you will rest after a delicious meal, or enjoy beautiful Adriatic views while sailing with your favorite drink. The captain’s cockpit is also located on the back, so feel free to chat with the captain about you upcoming destinations while sailing. The back is completely covered in awning so all your meals and rests will be hidden from the hot sun. The front of Malena has many of comfortable sun matrasses where you will soak up the goodness of the sun after your cooling swim. On the front, you will find a beautiful sofa – a perfect place for cuddling up you better half and enjoy the views while sailing while the cooling sea drops smack your face.
Of course, there is a lot of fun equipment on board. Explore the bays with a kayak or a stand-up paddle board, and who knows, you might find something interesting. Our sea bottom is even better. Put on some snorkeling gear and dive in. Our sea bottom is very rich and diverse. If you need something more active, hop on some water skies or jump in a water tube and speed around the bay. The crew will be more than happy to pull you around with tender.
The best part of every gullet journey is the crew. They are the ones who will make you feel comfortable and will provide you with the best service possible. An experienced captain will show all hidden jewels, while the two strong sailors will help and serve you. A creative chef will let you try our amazing food. Four members of the crew will make your stay charming and comfortable.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on board
- Insurance of the yacht, wages the crew, service on board
- 4 crew (skipper, cook, 2xsailor). Additional crew like hostess on request at extra charge.
- Fuel for maximum 4 hours sailing per day, using water
- Bed sheets, towels and sun towels
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR).
The yacht price does not include:
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees and anchorage fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1000 EUR per week)
- Tourist taxes
- Private marinas
- Food and beverage option
- Transport from airport or hotel
- Gratitude / tip for the crew
- - Tender boat: 5,0 meters, 60 HP
- Water skiing: 100 €/h
- Donut ride/Ringo: 100 €/h
- 1 kayak
- 2 paddle boards
- 10 sun mattresses
- 8 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Shower on deck
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- Board games, cards
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own ensuite bathroom, home like, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 6 hours/ day is included in the price.
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 450 EUR per person per week
- EXTRA MEAL (dinner) is optional on board - 50 EUR per meal
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Drinks are provided at reasonable prices from yacht’s bar on board. In this case it is not permitted to bring personal drinks on board
- Domestic drinks package (water, tea, coffee, juices, Croatian produced beer and wine; excluding imported spirits and wines): 260 EUR/person/week
- Non-alcoholic drinks package(water, tea, coffee, juices): 150 EUR/person/week
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.