About M/Y Morning Star
Jutarnja Zvijezda or Morning Star is more or less traditional Turkish gulet but with steel hull that was built in 2008. It is a juvenile ship with vintage look designed to have 6 cabins that can accommodate up to 14 clients. On its 34-meter-long hull there is many leisure amenities to be found.
The cabins are consisted of two double bed cabins, two triple bed cabins with bunk bed and two twin bed cabins. The cabins are very clean, and the pale kind wood opens up the space and goes perfectly with light beige linen colors. Every cabin has their own independent air conditioning system that insures you have a good night sleep. Each cabin is equipped with a wardrobe, bathroom towels, beach towels, 24 V/220 electricity and its own private bathroom. The bathrooms are spacious and come with all necessities like hair dryer, shower box, shampoo, soap and other. Every cabin has a nice thick carpet on the floor providing maximum comfort while in cabin.
Additional Morning Star description:
Above the cabins is this beautiful open saloon. Its polished light wood together with many bit windows surrounding the saloon, completely opens up the space. Gorgeous gray design with American cherry wood adds a touch of luxury and it is perfect stop to have some quiet time to read the book or check emails. Smooth wooden table with couch is perfect for playing board or card games with your friends. On the opposite is a nice white couch. Of course, there is a big bar that has every drink possible and a perfect area to sit and let yourself go. Beside the bar is entry to crew galleys and kitchen, where a skilled chef prepares all the delicious food. The saloon can be used as a dining area in case of bad weather.
The deck will definitely be the area where you will spend most of your time. Not because logical reasons like dining etc., but because it provides this amazing view of the boat and the environment. The bow is this spacious area that had beautiful dining table with comfortable garden chairs. There you will try all Croatians delicious food and enjoy our top-quality wines. Behind the table is a big cushioned space with loads of pillows. A great area for relaxing with your favorite drink while sailing. The whole deck is covered so you can enjoy hidden from the hot sun. If the bow is for hiding form the sun than, the stern is definitely there to welcome it. Comfortable sun matrasses are spread across the sun deck and on the front is a small lounge area. There, the pictures you take will be to die for.
A kayak, a stand-up paddle, water ski and wake board are great amenities to get your self more active, after those lazy, relaxing hours you spent on the boat.
Professional four crew member will be at your service at all times and do all in their power to make your charter unforgettable! Put your trust in them, because they know the best.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- 4 crew members
- Wages and food for the crew
- Croatian VAT
- Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
- Fuel for 12 hours / day of generator use
- Tender 70 HP
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance,
- Service on board
- Sojourn taxes
- Yacht cleaning
- Use of leisure equipment on board
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food and beverage cost, entrance to the national parks, public port fees and tourist taxes, harbor taxes and special demands for private marinas, and tip / gratitude for the crew.
- Extra navigation 60 EUR/h
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split-Split route is 1000 EUR
- Delivery Fee (1000 EUR) for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
- - Tender boat: 4 m with 40 HP
- 2x Paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water ski (60 EUR/h)
- Wake board (60 EUR/h)
- TV, DVD/CD player
- Amateur fishing equipment
- Board games, cards
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom, home style toilet, shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels: 3 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 9 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day is included in the price
- HALF BOARD per pax / week (Breakfast / lunch) : 390 EUR
- FULL BOARD per pax / week (Breakfast / lunch / diner) : 600 EUR
- EXTRA MEAL - 35 EUR per person
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Beverages paid according to consumption - by bar price list
- All inclusive domestic drink package of 200 EUR includes: Croatian quality wine, domestic beer, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea and coffee. Foreign liquors and wines are not included in this package
- Non-alcoholic drink package of 100 EUR
- Drink and beverages completely supplied by client - corkage fee 700 EUR per week.
Important note: All inclusive option includes some Croatian wines served by the crew, not all of the bar’s list.
Not included: Imported wines, beers & spirits.
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.