About M/Y Nostalgija
The gulet Nostalgija is a beautiful, charming sailing yacht, run by a family. It is perfect for tours for groups of friends or families who wish to explore Croatia in the old fashion way.
Nostalgija can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests. She has five double bed cabins. The cabins are very cute lovely decorated. All are equipped with a wardrobe, storage space, bathroom towels, beach towel, 24 V/220 electricity and its own private bathroom. The bathrooms are spacious and colorful, and all come with a shower station, sink with mirror, shampoo and soap. The cabins are air conditioned, providing you a chill good night sleep. The red toned corridor that leads to cabins is very nice.
Additional Nostalgija description:
The Nostalgija’s saloon is very cozy and comfortable. A soft sofa with a coffee table is great for some card or board games you find on board. There is a very interesting bar. The front has a world map picture that breaks the ruling red and white tones. The bar is fully equipped with all necessary inventory for your favorite drinks and beverages. A cockpit is next to the bar. There is a brass bell above the bar, and once you hear the bell ring, you will know it is time for your lunch and dinner.
The stern of the gulet is very nice and cozy. A dining table in the middle will comfortably seat all guests and there all your meals will be served. Behind you will find a large sofa where you can relax after a full meal and enjoy the gorgeous Adriatic views. The bow has eave, so you are protected from the hot sun during the long summer days.
The bow is completely exposed to the sun. it is a perfect area for tanning and soaking up the sun’s vitamins. There are plenty of sun matrasses for you to relax. The sun deck can be covered with awning if necessary. The front holds two more cushions with two coffee tables. A great spot to look around while sailing.
When you wish to get more active, there are many fun water sports you can try out. Take your family on a donut and jump on the waves. If you wish to explore our green environment or investigate our diverse sea bottom, put on snorkeling gear, and take a stand-up paddle board or a kayak, and have fun! For something more active, try out water skiing or wind surfing. Considering our rich sea, take some fishing gear, and who knows, maybe you catch the tonight’s dinner.
Captain Dario is the well-experienced captain who spent his career on large ships, traveling around the globe. Since he was homesick, he decided to buy a gullet and run it together with his wife and children! They provide exceptional service and a real home atmosphere on the boat! They will provide you with the most delicious local cuisine, while the amazing hostess will serve it. You will enjoy sailing with Nostalgija, so do not hesitate and book your trip now!
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- One week of accommodation on a yacht
- Croatian VAT
- Fuel for 4 hours cruising per day
- 4 crew members
- 6 hours of air conditioning per day
- Bed linen and towels and cleaning of cabins every day
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Paddle board and kayak
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food, drinks and beverages packages
- Port fees
- Tourist taxes
- More than 12 hours of air conditioning per day (extra hour 25 EUR)
- One way to / from Dubrovnik is 700 EUR (in case of empty-leg)
- Water ski and jet ski usage
- National Park entrances
- Gratitude / tips for the crew
- - Tender boat: Suzuki 50 HP, 4.80 m
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Jet ski: on request
- 10 sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Fishing equipment for kids
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- TV, DVD player
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom, home style toilet, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower with curtain
- Beach towels:1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed 1 per week
- A/C: 6 hours per day are included
- HALF BOARD (breakfast + lunch or dinner) - per person per week - 370 EURO
- FULL BOARD (breakfast + lunch + dinner) - per person per week - 500 EURO
- EXTRA MEAIL - per person per meal - 40 EURO
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Drinks taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
- All-inclusive option of domestic alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (includes Croatian quality domestic wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee) - 180 EURO
* If all inclusive option is taken, please note that specially ordered expensive alcohol or premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.)
- All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages (soft drinks, tea, coffee, coca cola, sprite) - 95 EURO
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - corkage fee per week: 800 EURO
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.