About M/Y Nostra Vita
The gulet Nostra Vita is a luxurious small ship that offers high-quality service to clients during the Adriatic cruises. It is spacious and its thoughtful design provides comfort and subtle luxury that can cope with the highest demands. Her cruising speed is 10 knots that gives a nice and leisure ride.
It has five cabins: 2 master cabins, two double, and one twin bed cabin. Two cabins are in the front and three cabins in the stern. Every cabin has its own private bathroom that comes with every necessity like bathroom towels, beach towels, bathroom cosmetics and a hair dryer. The cabins are spacious and comfortable. Teak and beige tones that lead throughout the cabin give sense of positivity and comfort. All cabins include closets, storage spaces for your luggage and small vanity mirror and all cabins are air conditioned.
Additional Nostra Vita description:
Above the cabins you will find a nice saloon. In the corner is a rich bar where all your favorite drink will be made. There is also one nice, long dining table on the side where you can play cards or board games and enjoy your drink with your friend. Under the bar you will find an amazing kitchen where a skilled chef makes the best delicates the region has to offer.
Aside from this, the gulet provides an even better outdoor gathering area that exceeds everybody's needs and wishes. On the stern you will find a spacious dining table that comfortably accommodates up to 10 people. A fine cushioned area is spread across the deck, a perfect place to gaze upon a sunset that colored sky and Croatian islands. On the right, corner, while sailing, you will see a captain steering his beauty to your next location. The beam is also a perfect get a way under the awning after sunbathing on the deck. The deck is a spacious area with an amazing view. 10 sun mattresses are the perfect place to soak up the afternoon sun after your delicious lunch. There is also a sitting area on the front where you can get cozy up with your loved ones and enjoy the waves that crash Nostra Vitas broad stern.
Croatia was blessed with its nice, clear, blue sea which boils with fish and many more sea creatures, so you can take the boats Fishing Gear and challenge yourself on a fun fishing night or day. If you want more active events, take up water skiing on hop on a water tube. The crew will happily pull you with a tender. Put on snorkeling gear and swim around the bay to find out what out sea bottom hides. Or simply jump in the sea and swim, around beautiful Nostra Vita.
The gulet has four crew members, that can’t wait to host you on their boat. They are consisted on an expert captain that knows all the hidden jewels, a skilled and swift chef that knows every Croatian recipe by heart. , a steward that knows every cocktail and a deckhand that fulfils your every wish.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- 4 crew members
- Wages and food for the crew
- Croatian VAT
- Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
- AC - unlimited
- Tender 70 HP
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Yacht cleaning
- Use of leisure equipment on board
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food and beverage cost
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees and tourist taxes
- Harbor taxes and special demands for private marinas
- Water sports - fuel per usage
- Gratitude / tip for the crew
- One way route supplement: 1000 EUR - optional
- - Tender boat: 4.80 meters, 60 HP
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Snorkeling equipment
- Donut ride: fuel per usage
- 2 paddle boards
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Fishing equipment
- 2 deck showers
- Board games, cards
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile Internet connection
- Audio device for music
- Board games
Yacht accomodation details:
Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom, home style toilet, shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box
- Beach towels:2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- HALF BOARD per pax / week (Breakfast / lunch) : 450 EUR per person per week
- FULL BOARD per pax / week (Breakfast / lunch / diner) : 650 EUR per person per week
- EXTRA MEAL - 35 EUR per person
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- ALL-INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC PACKAGE: 120 €/person/week (water, mineral water, soft drinks, juices, tea, and coffee
- ALL-INCLUSIVE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES (BASIC): 200 €/person/week (Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, juices, water, mineral water, tea, and coffee)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES (MEDIUM): 280 €/person/week (Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, Johnnie Walker Red Label, Smirnoff Vodka, Gordon’s Gin, Jägermeister,
soft drinks, juices, water, mineral water, tea, and coffee)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES (WIDE SELECTION): 380 €/person/week ( Croatian quality wines, beers, Somersby cider, Johnnie Walker Red Label, Jack Daniel’s, Absolut Vodka, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Tanqueray Gin, Tequila J. Cuervo, Martini Bianco/Rosso, Jägermeister, Campari, Aperol, Baileys, Freixenet Ice, soft drinks, juices, water, mineral water, tea, and
- ALL-INCLUSIVE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES (PREMIUM): 500 €/person/week (Croatian
high-quality wines, beers, Chivas Regal, Martell Cognac, Grey Goose Vodka, Hendrick’s Gin,
soft drinks, juices, water, mineral water, tea, and coffee)
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.