About M/Y Pacha
Many things could be written about the gulet Pacha, but one slogan describes it well: "Emotion in motion!" Gulet Pacha was built by a well-known Turkish shipyard in Istanbul in early 2000. The owner of the M/Y Pacha is a calm, yet a very passionate man who puts attention even in the smallest details! This why this gulet, anchored in Croatia, gives the perfect impression of harmony and style, and promises you the best gulet holidays in Croatia! It is a VIP yacht that can accommodate the group of eight in its four luxurious cabins.
One of them is a spacious master cabin, two double bed cabins and one twin bed cabin with the possibility of becoming triple for an extra member of your group! Cabins are a perfect design of wood and rich brown colors and its well-designed elegancy is very soothing. Every cabin provides you a spacious wardrobe and your own en suite bathroom. Bathrooms has every necessity like shampoo, soap, bathroom towels and beach towels which you get one of each by week. The cabins are air conditioned 24 hours a day and the electricity on the boat is 24 V/220.
Additional Pacha description:
The saloon is a huge area designed for relaxing. It has elegant dining table, a small, cushioned sitting area with a coffee table. The saloon also houses the Tv and sound system. Hide from the sun heat and have a coffee in this chill and comfy saloon.
At the stern of the gulet is the dining area where you will enjoy delicious specialties of experienced and creative Pacha chef! There is a big cushioned area where you can read you book or chit chat with your friends or family. Maybe ask the crew to whip up your favorite cocktail and enjoy the view the Adriatic offers you. The helm is also stationed on the stern. The front side of the boat is reserved for tanning and relaxing under the Mediterranean sun!
On the front you will find nice sun matrasses where you get your perfect tan. The front is amazingly well structured and is a perfect place for a perfect selfie from your perfect holiday.
Once you get tired of relaxing it is time for some fun activities! Go in a canoe ride around the bay or let every guest puts on a snorkeling gear and explore vast sea bottom or investigate what kind of fish and other sea creatures Adriatic has. If feeling more pumped ask the crew member to pull you on Water ski with tender.
The last segment and definitely the best are Pacha crew members. They are consisted of a skilled captain, an omniscient chef, an amazing hostess and a strong sailor. They work in perfect harmony and are very communicative. All four members of the professional crew, together with the captain and the owner Goran, will take care of the warm hospitality and service during your stay! Come and experience the Croatian coast and islands in its most beautiful with the gulet Pacha.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- Insurance of the yacht
- Crew service on board
- Linen and towels
- Yacht and room cleaning
- Using of watersport equipment
- Main engine fuel consumption for 3h of sailing per day
- Generator fuel
- Croatian VAT (13%)
- Captain’s dinner is included in charter cost
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food and beverage costs
- Mooring or anchor fees, provisioning
- Personal laundry
- Transfer to or from the yacht / hotel / airport
- Shore excursions
- Adverse activities
- National park and park of nature entrances
- Guided tours
- Gratitude / tip for the crew
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused -900 Euro
- - Tender BAT 440, Yamaha 50HP Outboard Engine.
- Personal Watercraft Sea-Doo (Two Seater)
- 2 x Sea scooter JOBE (for diving)
- 1 x Two-person Kayak.
- 2 x Water tube
- 2 x Paddle Board
- Combo Ski
- Wake Board
- Water Ski
- Jet-Ski - 120 EUR / hour
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom, home like, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels:1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: As many hours or air condition necessary is included in the price.
- In two cabins double bed is convertible into twin beds, if requested in advance
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 380 EUR per person per week
- FULL BOARD (Breakfast / lunch / dinner) - 580 EUR per person per week
- EXTRA MEAL - 35 EUR per person
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Beverages paid by bar price list, in this option client are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
- All inclusive domestic alcohol drink package - 200 EUR
- All inclusive soft drink package - 100 EUR
- All drinks supplied by guests – corkage fee 700€
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.