About M/Y Perla
The sailing yacht Perla is a big and spacious, 30 meters long gulet with long and established reputation as well-maintained gullet with outstanding crew and amazing chef. It’s part of the Grubišić family fleet who are in this business more than 20 years.
It accommodates up to 12 guests in its seven large and luxury cabins for a holidays cruise in Croatia. They are consisted of five double bed cabins (3x (140 x 200 cm) and 2x (170 x 210 cm)) and one twin bed cabin (80 x 200 cm). They all are well air conditioned and have a private bathroom included. Every cabin holds a wardrobe, storage space, 24 V/220 electricity, bathroom towels, beach towels and some have a comfortable sofa. The design of the interior is pleasing to everybody, providing comfort in every occasion. The bathrooms are comfortable and modern. Every bathroom has a hair dryer, shower box, shampoo and soap. The corridor that leads to cabins is very polished and beautiful.
Additional Perla description:
The saloon is very well designed, a lovely combination of modern and classical. The white comfortable sofa breaths luxury and their amazing antique table completes the luxury. There is this amazing bar that holds all adequate equipment for all drinks and snacks of your desire. There is also a TV and DVD player, great for a movie night. During the day amuse yourself with the many board and card games. There is Internet access as well.
The exterior follows the interior of the gulet, radiating luxury and a pleasant ambiance. The huge backside with the dining table will give you and your friends a private moment, enjoying delicious meals prepared by an experienced chef. Huge dining table with chairs, together with a big blue cushioned area is completely covered in eaves. There you will hide from scorching sun during the summer days. It is a great spot for relaxing with your favorite drink while sailing. The spacious front side is perfect for getting tanned. Twelve soft matrasses are spread across the sun deck and if you wish, the same can be covered in awning. Behind the sun that, a private lounge area is hiding. Big leather sofa with two small coffee tables is perfect for private conversations with your friends.
Gulet Perla is a well-recognized gulet by the quality of service they provide thanks to the well-organized crew! It is a four-member crew consisted of an experienced captain that is very familiar with our beautiful coast, an experienced chef that know all famous recipes and two strong sailors who will make you feel safe and secure.
Various equipment will fill your free time between the meals. The kayak is great for exploring our gorgeous environment and islands bay, but don’t forget to take some snorkeling gear and investigate what hides on our rich sea bottom. If you wish something more active, jump on a water tube or hop in some water skies and speed around.
There are other numerous activities that you can do during your stay! It can be many festivals and concerts during the summer in Croatia. Many monument and souvenirs shops can be visited on the island, but climbing on top of some fortresses and hills will give you the most amazing views.
Come and treat yourself with a perfect holiday for your mind and soul!
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Yacht rental
- Insurance of the yacht, wages the crew, service on board
- 4 crew (skipper, cook, 2xsailor). Additional crew like hostess on request at extra charge.
- Fuel for maximum 4 hours sailing per day, using water
- Bed sheets, towels and sun towels
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR).
The yacht price does not include:
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees and anchorage fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1000 EUR per week)
- Tourist taxes
- Private marinas
- Food and beverage option
- Transport from airport or hotel
- Gratitude / tip for the crew.
- - Tender boat: 5,3 meter, 100 HP
- Water skiing: 80 €/h
- Donut ride / Ringo ride: 100 €/h
- 1 kayak
- 12 sun mattresses
- Basic fishing equipment
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Safety net for kids
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile Internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Laptop for clients
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom, home style toilet, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 6 hours/ day is included in the price.
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 450 EUR per person per week
- EXTRA MEAL (dinner) is optional on board - 50 EUR per meal
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Drinks are provided at reasonable prices from yacht’s bar on board. In this case it is not permitted to bring personal drinks on board
- Domestic drinks package (water, tea, coffee, juices, Croatian produced beer and wine; excluding imported spirits and wines): 260 EUR/person/week
- Non-alcoholic drinks package(water, tea, coffee, juices): 150 EUR/person/week
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.