About M/Y Primorac
The gulet Primorac is a new yacht on Croatian market. The holiday package in this beautiful classic yacht will bring you unforgettable memories. It is a budget friendly boat perfect for larger families or friends because it can accommodate up to 16 people. You will be hosted by Zečić family who have been working in hospitality all their lives and they will make sure you have a warm welcome and pleasant stay on the yacht.
You will enjoy spacious and comfortable six triple cabins and two bunk bed cabins. Cabins are comfortable and homey and inside you will find everything you need. There is a big wardrobe, plenty of storage space for your luggage, bathroom towels, beach towel and 24 V/220 electricity. All cabins are air conditioned and each holds a private bathroom. A good night sleep is always guaranteed. The bathrooms have just enough space. You will find a shower station, a sink, a toilet, toilet paper and some soap. From the cabins we arrive to saloon.
Additional Primorac description:
The saloon is a nice, well put area that provides all necessities. There are two big dining tables with cushioned wooden benches. There you will enjoy in all delicious Croatian meals which will be prepared by their skillful chef. There is a nice bar which holds all equipment for your favorite drinks, beverages and snacks. You will find a fresh water dispenser as well. A great refreshment after nice long swim. If you need some screen time, there is a TV set as well. The big windows let in plenty of natural light.
On the deck of the boat, everything is prepared for having a relaxing summer day. From the spacious stern to a magnificent flybridge where you can enjoy breath taking views of Adriatic coast. The bow also has one dining table. In case of smaller group all your meals will be served there. It is great for playing card or board games or any activity for a quality family time. A fly bridge is a great area for chilling, socializing and just admiring gorgeous Adriatic views. There, you will find indispensable sun swings and sun mattresses. A cockpit is located underneath. Feel free to approach the captain and find out more about your upcoming destinations.
If you like to have fun at the sea, you will be able to use a variety of sport equipment. Request a jet ski and speed around the bay or go visit a nearby café and enjoy. Go in a kayak and explore our rocky and green environment. Maybe you find something interesting. Take some snorkeling gear with you and investigate what hides in shallow waters. Our sea bottom is rich with fish, cephalopods, sea weed, sea shells and other sea creatures. There is some fishing gear as well. Try out fishing and catch tonight’s dinner.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- 4 crew members
- Wages and food for the crew
- Croatian VAT
- Fuel for main engine up to 4 hours cruising per day
- Fuel for 12 hours/day of generator use
- Tender Joker with 60 HP Outboard
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Yacht cleaning
- Use of leisure equipment on board
- Welcome drink and captain dinner
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Port and marina fees
- Food and Beverage cost
- Transfers to or from the yacht / hotel / airport
- Shore excursions
- Adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…)
- National park and park of nature entrances
- Guided tours
- Gratuities / tips for the crew
- OPTIONAL EXTRA COSTS:
- One way 800 EUR
- Extra hour of navigation: 50 EUR
- - Tender with outboard Tohatsu engine
- Sup board
- Snorkelling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Sun mattresses
- Deck shower
- Sea ladder
- Possibility to rent jet-ski (on request)
Yacht accomodation details:
6 Triple bed Cabins:
Cabin with private bathroom with shower and home-style toilet.
Cabins are located in said of yacht hull.
2 Bunk bed Cabins:
Cabin with private bathroom with shower and home like toilet.
Cabins are located on the first yacht deck
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite
bathroom with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower and home-style toilet.
Linen, bathroom and beach towels will be provided.
- HALF BOARD REGULAR per pax/week (Breakfast / lunch) - 350 EUR
- FULL BOARD REGULAR per pax/week (Breakfast / lunch / diner) 500 EUR
- ALL-INCLUDED HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch and dinner served as 3 course meals + soft and domestic alcohol drinks unlimited) - 550 EUR
- ALL-INCLUDED FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch and dinner served as 3 course meals + soft and domestic alcohol drinks unlimited)
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- All inclusive domestic non alcoholic package per pax / week - 80 EUR
- All inclusive domestic alcohol package - includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices - 250 EUR
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.