About M/Y Prvi Odisej
Our motor yacht is a gullet-ketch type, a modern version of old cargo ships that were once used in Turkey. Prvi Odisej – “The first Odyssey” - was, because of its design, in the past considered as rough and unattractive, but it has developed into a comfortable and modern boat, equipped for long cruises.
The width and length of the boat give enough space for comfortable cabins. Today, Prvi Odisej has been given 3 stars accommodation with professional crew who will guide you on your holiday.
The cabins are comprised of six double bed cabins. The cabins are spacious, cozy, homey and fully equipped. In each cabin you will find a spacy wardrobe, plenty of storage space, bathroom towels, beach towel, 24 V/220 electricity and private bathrooms. All cabins have air conditioning system.
The bathrooms are very spacious and simple. You have a hair dryer, shampoo, soap, sink with mirror and a shower system.
Additional Prvi Odisej description:
The saloon matches the cabins. In design and spaciousness. There is a nice, comfortable, leathered couch and a nice dining table. In case of any bad weather, your meals will be transferred inside. There is a nice, fully equipped bar where all your favorite drinks and snacked will be prepared by skilled crew.
There is a TV and DVD/CD system so you can enjoy a family movie. There is even small library, so maybe, kill your time while sailing. A cockpit is also located inside. There, an experienced captain will make your journey to next gorgeous destinations.
The stern is very nice and spacious. A big wooden dining table is located in the middle, alongside matching wooden chairs. There, all your delicious meals will be served. It is great for playing board or card gamed as well. The stern is completely covered with awning, making it a perfect getaway from the hot summer sun.
The front of the boat is fully exposed to sun, making it prefect for tanning. The sun deck has many soft sun mattresses on which you can relax, have fun conversations with your family, read a book, whatever you want. All drinks and snacks can be served on the sun deck as well.
Prvi Odisej offers many fun water sports. If you wish to explore the shore, take a kayak, but don’t forget snorkeling gear, because our sea bottom is very rich and diverse, and you could find something interesting.
There are two kayaks and enough snorkeling gear for everyone. Considering our rich sea, experience fishing. The crew will provide you with fishing gear and who knows, maybe you catch the tonight’s dinner.
The crew that will follow you throughout the journey is a well-trained and professional. An experienced captain will show all Adriatic jewels. An ingenious chef will make Croatian specialties with a twist, while a helpful hostess will serve those dishes and fulfil your every need. A strong sailor will make you feel safe and secure. All are very polite and fun people, who will spice up you journey in a good way. Book Prvi Odisej and unforgettable memories are guaranteed!
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- Croatian VAT
- Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
- Fuel for 16 hours / day of generator use
- Air condition is limited to 4/6 h a day (no use in the night)
- Internet connection
- All equipment on board (canoes, fishing gear, snorkeling gear- masks and fins)
- Complete linens and towels
- Cabins daily cleaning
- Food and pay roles for crew members (4-captain, chef, host and sailor)
- Wages and food for the crew
- Water (water machine)
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Sojourn taxes
- Yacht cleaning
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food and beverage cost
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees
- Tourist taxes
- Public port fees (approximate cost is 600 EUR a week),
- Harbor taxes and special demands for private marinas
- Gratitude / tip for the crew.
- Extra navigation: 50 €/h
- - Tender boat with engine
- 1 canoe
- Fishing gear
- Masks and fins
- Game set
- CD player
- DVD /TV set
- Mini library
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom, home style toilet, shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 8 hours/ day is included in the price.
- HALF BOARD per pax / week (Breakfast / lunch) : 350 EUR
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- The drinks are bought on board, at reasonable prices. It is forbidden to bring food and
drinks on board, unless it is arrange in advance with client – addition price to the food
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.