About M/Y Queen of Adriatic
The Gulet Queen of Adriatic is the pinnacle of luxury cruising and pleasure. This exquisite vessel has been meticulously constructed to provide an exceptional sailing and relaxing experience, and it has a number of crucial features that enrich your adventure on the Adriatic Sea.
The Gulet Queen of Adriatic will provide passengers with a memorable and luxurious sailing experience amidst the gorgeous Adriatic waterways.
Six Cabins with En-suite Bathrooms: With six beautifully constructed cabins, each with its own en-suite bathroom, guests can enjoy the ultimate in comfort.Indoor Salon with Lounge Bar and TV:
The indoor salon and lounge bar ooze elegance, providing a pleasant and inviting environment for leisure. This space, which is equipped with a television, allows guests to unwind and enjoy entertainment during their cruise.
Additional Queen of Adriatic description:
Outdoor Social Areas and Dining Area: Spacious outdoor social areas that are ideal for interacting with other guests and taking in the gorgeous coastline view. Furthermore, an outdoor dining area offers a magnificent backdrop for al fresco eating under the stars.
Front Bow Sun Area with Sunbathing beds and cushions: Sunbathers will love the front bow sun area, which includes sunbathing beds and cushions. Relax and enjoy the wonderful views while basking in the warm sun on the comfortable reclining areas.
Water Equipment Variety: Water enthusiasts will appreciate the variety of water equipment offered, which includes a Banana boat, Water ski, Snorkeling gear, Kayak, Fishing equipment, Donut, and Stand-Up Paddleboard (SUP). Dive into the Adriatic Sea for exhilarating water sports and adventure.
extraordinary Crew: The gulet Queen of Adriatic is crewed by an extraordinary and experienced crew committed to providing superior service and assuring a seamless and joyful cruise experience. Our crew is dedicated to making your experience exceptional, from skilled navigation to thoughtful hospitality.
Set sail on a once-in-a-lifetime experience onboard the Gulet Queen of Adriatic, where every minute is packed with luxury, adventure, and leisure.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork and organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- 4 crew members
- Wages and food for the crew
- Croatian VAT
- Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
- Air conditioning (12h/day)
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Yacht cleaning
- Use of leisure equipment on board (except of toys that consume fuel)
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR).
The yacht price does not include:
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees and tourist taxes
- Marina and docking fees
- Residence tax
- Food and beverage option
- Transport from airport or hotel
- Gratitude/tip for the crew
- One way fee (if empty leg caused) – 1000 euro
- Jet-ski 1000 euro/week + fuel
- Boat delivery fee (in case of embarkation or disembarkation other than home port) – 10 Euro/nm
- AC generator running over 12h/day (20Eur/h)
- - Tender boat: 100 ks
- 2x SUP boards
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water ski (80 EUR/h)
- Donut (80 EUR/h)
- Wake-board (80 EUR/h)
- 2x Kayak
- Fishing equipment
- TV, DVD/CD player
- Wi-Fi, no limit
- Board games, cards
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has its own en-suite bathroom, very homely like, with shampoo,
toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain, wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers.
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 3 hand towel and 3 large towel per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 12 hours/ day is included in the price
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 440 EUR per person per week
- FULL BOARD (Breakfast / lunch / dinner) - 550 EUR per person per week
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Beverages paid according to consumption - by bar price list
- All inclusive domestic package - 250 euro/person/week (It includes Croatian brands of beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks)
- Non alcoholic package includes water, soft drinks, coffee, tea.
- Premium all inclusive alcohol option is 400 euro/person/week (It includes soft drinks and hot beverages, beer, croatian produced quality wine from boat bar list , also foreign spirits : Bombay Saphire and Tanqueray gin, Absolut and Finlandia vodka, Johnie Walker Red Label, Jameson, Sambucca, J.Cuervo Silver tequila, Ammaretto, Vermouth, Jegermaister, Malibu , Aperol,Prossecco, Baileys
All drinks above this price range are not included in package and should be supplied and charged at special arrangement
- If drinks and beverages supplied by guests, Non alcoholic drink supplement is obligatory and considered as corkage fee
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.