About M/Y Saint Luca
The gulet Saint Luca is a newly built boat in 2019 in Croatia. New materials and carefully planed designed has made this gullet one of the best sellers in Croatia. Its many amenities and hard roof top with Jacuzzi will make your stay filled with fun and relaxation.
You will enjoy spacious and comfortable two master and three double cabins that comfortably accommodated 10 people. The cabins are very nice, spacious and the wood and beige tones are nicely compatible. Every cabin has a wardrobe and its own private bathroom. Inside you will find bathroom and beach towels, 24 V/220 electricity and a TV set. The Master cabins come with a sofa beside the beds. The bathroom has a hair dryer, shower box and other needed amenities. The cabins décor is very minimal and elegant and goes perfect with the cabins.
Additional Saint Luca description:
The saloon is very delicate and nice. The minimal décor and wood and white tones open up the space and through large windows comes maximum sun light. There is a big, white sofa with matching antique table. In front you will find a big bar with all your favorite drinks and where a lovely hostess will make your cocktails and beverages. Beneath the bar you will find a kitchen where an experienced chef will prepare domestic Croatian dishes, that will blow your mind. On the Saint Luca gulet, four members of the crew, experienced captain, creative chef, capable deckhand, and kind hostess always will be at your disposal. They are a good team that work in perfect harmony and are happy to make your wishes come true.
On the deck of the boat, everything is prepared for having a relaxing summer day. The back of the boat has a large mahogany dining table with a big sofa and chairs. There our best specialties will be served. The blue and white colors will match perfectly with our flag that dances on the flagpole. On the front are gorgeous and comfortable sun mattresses where you will get the perfect Adriatic tan. A nice, blue, comfortable sofa with two coffee tables will be perfect for you and your friends to relax under the bright stars. We dare to say that the fly bridge is the best area on the boat. With its luxurious jacuzzi and elegant sofa with table are a perfect place for a party.
If you like to have fun at the sea, you will be able to use many fun amenities. Saint Luca has a canoe and a stand-up paddle board – ideal for exploring the bays. On the other side, snorkeling gear is ideal for exploring our beautiful and rich sea bottom. Feeling adventurous? Hop on the water skies on a Ringo and tell the crew to pull you with tender around the bay. Sometimes our beautiful, crystal clear sea will be just enough. Throw yourself in it and let the sea goodness cloak you body and purify it with healthy salts.
If you are a group of ten people and you are looking for a perfect yacht, Saint Luca will be the best choice for you and your friends and family.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- 4 crew members
- Wages and food for the crew
- Croatian VAT
- Air condition - unlimited
- Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
- Fuel for 12 hours/day of generator use
- Tender Joker with 60 HP Outboard
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Sojourn taxes
- Yacht cleaning
- Use of leisure equipment on board including Jacuzzi
- Welcome drink
- Captains dinner
- Leisure equipment: jet-ski, ring , water ski, wake board, canoe, SUP x 2, snorkeling equipment.
- - Jet-ski–100€ per hour, extra payment
- - Ring, water ski, wake board - paying fuel per usage
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR).
The yacht price does not include:
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees and tourist taxes
- Marina and docking fees
- Food and beverage option
- Transport from airport or hotel
- Gratitude / tip for the crew
- Delivery fee for embarkation/disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused - 1000 Euro
- - Tender: Joker 4.80 m with 60 Hp outboard engine
- Water Ski (fuel per usage)
- Jet ski 100 €/h
- Ringo (fuel per usage)
- Wake board (fuel per usage)
- Stand up Paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Sun mattresses
- Deck shower
- Sea ladder
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom, home style toilet, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 450 EUR per person per week
- EXTRA MEAL (dinner) is optional on board - 50 EUR per meal
*Breakfast includes tea / coffee, water and orange juice with meals
*Captain's dinner included
* Lunch is 3 course meals
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list (foreign alcoholic drinks)
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 330 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 140 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 1000 €/week
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.