About M/Y San
Welcome to classical wooden sailing yacht San which in Croatian translation means “Dream”. It offers you a small Croatian cruise that will change your perspective forever. Owners of this gulet truly wanted to create holidays from fantasies for you on this 22-meter-long yacht that can embark 12 adults plus two children. Along the way, you have the chance to experience the Croatian coast, meet the locals, enjoy various activities during the trip. During the holiday, you can have real dreams in six double bed cabins.
The cabins are very cozy and home like. In each cabin you will find a wardrobe, storage space, bathroom towels, beach towel and 24 V/220 electricity. All cabins are fully air conditioned and have their own private bathroom. The bathrooms are very nice and spacious. Each one is equipped with a hair dryer, a shower station, shampoo, soap, and toilet.
Additional San description:
The saloon is ruled with wood and blue tones. It is a spacious area with many fish net decoration that urge you to jump in the and just swim and enjoy. On one side there is a soft sofa with a wooden table – perfect for some board or card games. There is a nice bar as well. It is fully equipped with all inventory for your favorite drinks, beverages and snacks. Beside it you will find another sofa. There, feel free to sit and chat with the captain, while sailing, about your upcoming travels. The saloon takes you to the stern.
An interesting, corner less table is located in the middle, along with matching chairs. Behind is a long and comfortable sofa, great for relaxing after a full meal with a glass of top-quality Croatian Wine. The stern is covered with awning, so you can rest in complete shade. The bow is superb for getting that desired tan and for relaxing with your book. The sun deck has many comfortable matrasses on which you can chill after getting out the sea.
After all that relaxing it is time for water sports. Hop on a donut and jump on the waves, while other can ride the water skies and speed across the bay. The crew will be more than happy to pull you with their tender. If you wish to have a jet ski on board, request it before your arrival. If you wish to explore the shore, take a stand-up paddle board, but don’t forget snorkeling gear, because our sea bottom is very rich and diverse, and you could find something interesting.
The crew consists of tree professional and well-trained members. An experienced captain will take you to all hot locations of summers and show you all peaceful bays that are perfect for water sports. A creative chef will amaze you with our delicious Croatian cuisine while a helpful deckhand will serve the dishes and fulfil your every need. All are very friendly and fun people who will make sure you have the best time on board. Gullet San will literally make your dreams come true, according to its name.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on board
- 3 crew members and their expenses
- Personal injury insurance for all guests (while on board)
- Complete bed linen (1X change during the week) and towels (2X change during the week)
- Sojourn tax
- Fuel for 4 hours cruising a day
- Air-conditioning for 8 hours per day
- Use of tender for transfers to the shore (until midnight)
- Use of leisure equipment (except water toys that consume fuel)
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food, drinks and beverages
- Port fees
- More than 8 hours of air conditioning per day (extra hour 20 EUR)
- Fuel for sailing over 4h/day (60 EUR/h)
- One way to / from Dubrovnik 500 EUR (in case of empty-leg caused)
- Water ski and jet ski usage
- National Park entrance fees
- Gratitude / tips for the crew
- - Tender boat: 4.2 meters, 50 HP
- Water skiing: 50 €/hour
- Jet ski: 120 €/hour (upon request – request should be made 4 weeks before the departure)
- 2 paddle boards
- 12 sun mattresses
- Fishing equipment
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Leisure area in the back side of the deck
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom, home style toilet, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels:2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air Conditioning: 8 hours of air condition running per day included in price.
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 390 EUR per person per week
- FULL BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - on request
- EXTRA MEAL (dinner) is optional on board - 35 EUR per meal
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list (foreign alcoholic drinks)
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 230 € / person / week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 140 € / person / week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 600 € / week
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.