About M/Y Sea Breeze
Gulet Sea Breeze - explore the Adriatic Sea's unspoiled splendor.
The 2018 construction of this 28-meter-long yacht makes it available for charter in Croatia. This wooden Gulet offers sailing, luxury, class, and comfort - everything you might want from a vacation. Sea Breeze showcases a spotless vessel, a highly competent crew, and meticulous attention to every detail to create the ideal vacation.
Additional Sea Breeze description:
Gulet Sea Breeze has a spacious stern deck to take control of the Croatian heat as well as an opulent stern deck for all of your vacation needs.
A sizable dining table, seats, and lounge furniture are located on the stern deck. The location is sheltered, allowing visitors to eat in comfort while taking in the expansive views of the ocean. There is a large sunbathing space with plush mattresses on the bow deck. For your comfort while sailing, there is also a sizable sofa with cushions and a cocktail table underneath the bimini at the front of the bow.
Up to 12 people can be comfortably and opulently accommodated in 6 guest cabins. On board this lovely ship, there are five double beds and one cabin with twin beds. Every cabin has air conditioning, and has plenty of storage space. There is an ensuite bathroom in each cabin.
The boat salon is roomy and cozy, offering plenty of windows for natural light and an airy atmosphere, a wooden dining table, and a lounge area with plush sofas.
Take to the sea and enjoy the breeze.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- Accommodation for maximum 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- Insurance of the yacht
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Generator work 24/7
- Fuel for tender
- Transfers to/from the vessel
- Use of recreational equipment (SUP, kayak, snorkeling gear, fishing equipment, assorted floats)
- Tourist taxes
- Wi – Fi
- VAT of 13%.
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport, shore excursions, adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting...), guided tours,
- Gratuities / tips for the crew (the industry’s standard is 5% to 15% of base charter rate, given at the Charterers discretion).
- Port, marina fees and anchorages*
- National Park and Park of Nature entrances
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route: 1.200 €
- Fuel for tender operated watersports: 100 €/h
- wPersonal watercraft (Jet Ski Sea Doo): 100 €/h
- Delivery Fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused, e.g., one way from Split to/from Dubrovnik: 1.200 €
- Extra navigation: 60 €/h (This cost is already included in Delivery and Dubrovnik Visit Fee)
- Any other cost not specifically mentioned as included
- * Port fees and anchorage costs are to be paid on the spot in each port (in cash), according to actual port costs. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in port each night, the yacht can also be anchored, which results in lower mooring fees.
- - Tender 6 m, 115 HP
- Water skis
- Wake board
- Donut and tube
- Cocktail tables with cushioned sofa at bow deck
- 12 x sun mattresses
- Large cushioned sofa at aft deck
- Fishing and snorkeling equipment
- Deck shower
- Board games
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom, home style toilet, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain, TV, Safe box
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day is included in the price
- HALF BOARD per pax / week (Breakfast / lunch) : 350 EUR per person per week
- FULL BOARD per pax / week (Breakfast / lunch / diner) : 550 EUR per person per week
- EXTRA MEAL - 45 EUR per person
- Beverages paid according to consumption - by bar price list
- All inclusive package (beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic
drinks): 220 EUR per person per week
- Non alcoholic package: 100 EUR per person per week
- Beverages completely supplied by clients - cost service of beverages: 800 €/week