About M/Y Sinbadsan
The S/Y Sinbadsan is a 22 meters long classic Mediterranean sailing yacht (Scorpio 72) that provides comfortable accommodation for up to 8 guests in 4 double bed cabins. It has excellent sailing performance for a small ship cruise and is truly made for those who wish to experience genuine sailing holiday in style and comfort.
Sinbansan’s cabins are beautiful and elegant. Exceptional merbau wood, and huge wall mirror liven up the cabins. Each has a wardrobe, plenty of storage space, bathroom towels, beach towel and 24 V/220 electricity. Your dreams will be pleasant, because all cabins are air conditioned. Each cabin has a private bathroom and the same are fully equipped. You will find a hairdryer, sink with mirror, big shower box, soap and shampoo.
Additional Sinbadsan description:
The inside salon is exceptionally spacious for a sailing boat. It holds two large and comfortable sofas. One side has a dining table while the other has a coffee table / lounge area. It also has a lot of beautiful, natural light. There, you can spend quality family time playing card or board games. The stern is quite interesting.
A dining area and a cockpit is kind of merged. A great opportunity to discuss with captain about your upcoming destinations while dining. He will be very happy to tell you all interesting facts and stories about the next location. Croatia hides many interesting legends myths.
On the front you can find some sun matrasses. Sinbadsan frequently drops his magnificent sails, and while sailing the bow is an amazing area for relaxing and enjoying the views while the light summer breeze stokes your cheeks. Once you anchor it is time for fun water activities. Go in a kayak and explore our rocky and green environment. Maybe you find something interesting. Take some snorkeling gear with you and investigate what hides in shallow waters. Our sea bottom is rich with fish, cephalopods, sea weed, sea shells and other sea creatures. There is a stand-up paddle board as well. But the best thing you can do is just jump! Jump in our crystal-clear sea and let the sea salts purify your skin. You can practice your jumps from the boat or have a “who can hold breath underwater longest” competition.
It is all up to you and be sure that the crew will be at your disposal at any time. They are consisted of three members. The captain will take you to all hotspots in Croatia. The chef will amaze you with our savory and delicious meals while a helpful hostess will serve those meals, drinks. All crew will make sure that all your needs and wishes are fulfilled.
Sinbadsan is based in Split, but it does not mean that they sail the same route week-after-week. Their sailing itineraries depend very much on the guests wishes. Southern, Central or Northern Adriatic – take your pick. The region is not the only factor: gastronomy, nature, or adventure - together, they create an itinerary matching your desires and explore our treasured locations. You can trust us with making this an unforgettable sailing holiday! The only issue is – prepare to want to come back!
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- Crew of 2 (skipper and deckhand/cook) and their wages
- Permits and insurance
- Tourist taxes
- All equipment on board
- Tender with outboard engine
- Yacht cleaning
- Complete linen and towels
- Drinking water
- Croatian VAT
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- Food, drinks and beverages
- Port fees
- National Park entrance fees
- Gratitude / tips for the crew
- One way Split to Dubrovnik or vice versa: 1.000,00 €, charged if empty leg caused
- Delivery Fee: embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, “empty leg” caused.
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
APA – Advance provisioning allowance: 3.500,00 € – payable in cash on board upon embarkation or to designated shipping agents’ account.
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) will be used to cover following costs, but not limited to: fuel for main engine and generators, gasoline for tender, food and beverages for the Charter Party, port fees, national park entrances, shipping agents’ fees, custom fees and charter licenses if cruising in Montenegro or Italy and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as but not limited to hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request, shoreside transport and excursions.
Any outstanding accounts on the APA – should charter costs exceed prepaid amount for APA or if there’s any credit remaining – will be settled with the captain on board in cash prior to disembarkation.
Please note: APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer to shipping agent’s account. Should APA be paid as wire transfer, shipping agent’s commission of 2% will be deducted from the APA.
- - Tender boat: 3.50 meters, 40 HP
- 2x Paddle board
- Snorkelling equipment
- TV, DVD/CD player CD
- DVD library
- Board games, cards
- On deck shower
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom, home like, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 4 hours/ day is included in the price.