About M/Y Sirena
Sirena – “Mermaid” is almost 28-meter-long sailing yacht that has a typical gullet design. It has 6 comfortable cabins which makes it perfect for small groups like families who want to go on vacation and have some relaxing and bonding time at a great price and maximum privacy. Interior gives a warm feeling due to wood and curved furniture.
Cabins are spacious and comfortable and are consisted of six double bed cabins. Very cabin has a wardrobe, storage space, bathroom towels, beach towel and 24 V220 electricity. They are all fully air conditioned and have they own private bathrooms. The bathrooms are nice and bright, and each has a hair dryer, shower box, big sink with mirror, soap and shampoo.
Additional Sirena description:
Leading to saloon, you will find yourself in a quite spacious and classic saloon. On one side a nice comfortable couch with a dining table and on the other a beautiful bar that is fully equipped. There all of your favorite drinks, snacks and beverages will be prepared by the skilled crew. In case of any bad weather, your dining will be transferred inside.
On the Sirena’s you will see a nice wooden dining table suited for 12 people. Behind the table is a divided cushioned area. A nice and comfortable are for enjoying the breeze while sailing and gazing upon gorgeous Adriatic views. There is another bar at the stern – a great amenity if you wish to organize a party.
Above the stern is a fly bridge. A rudder and two sitting areas are great for enjoying with the captain while sailing. Feel free to ask him about any upcoming destinations and curiosities the destination has. The front sun deck has comfortable mattresses, perfect for afternoon siesta and sun tanning after swimming or while reading your book. If you wish the sun deck can be covered with awe. The spacious bow is a great place for having fun with your family and creating nice memories.
Besides relaxing, you can to other fun activities on gullet Sirena. For the little ones, a Banana is great. They even a Donut and Ringo for speeding around the bay and having a laugh. For something more demanding, hop on water skies or ride a jet ski. If you wish to explore the shore, take a stand-up paddle board, but don’t forget snorkeling gear, because our sea bottom is very rich and diverse, and you could find something interesting. For something less active, Sirena has plenty of board and card games, TV – DVD set and Internet access.
The best part of every gullet holiday is the crew. A welcoming, attentive and professional crew is what you want and that is what you will get. Sirena’s crew is a four-member crew. One amazing and young captain, a creative chef that will introduce you with our cuisine, a lovely hostess that will tend to all your needs and a careful jet experienced sailor. Four crew members will be at your disposal all the way of your charter!
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on yacht
- Croatian VAT
- All running expenses of the yacht
- Crew’s wages
- Fuel for an average of 4 hours cruising per day
- A/C for 8 hours daily
- Free use of on board water sports and recreational equipment
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Port and marina fees including
- Tourist taxes
- National parks entrance
- Land tours
- Transfers to or from the yacht / hotel / airport
- Gratuity / tips for the crew
- - Tender boat
- Tube / Ringo -fuel per usage
- Banana -fuel per usage
- 2x SUP board
- Water ski -fuel per usage
- Basic fishing equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Sun mattresses
- External shower
- TV, DVD/CD player
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Jet ski - fuel per usage
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower and home-style toilet.
- Bedding, bathroom and beach towels will be provided
- HALF BOARD per pax / week (Breakfast / lunch) : 370 EURO
- FULL BOARD per pax / week (Breakfast / lunch / diner) : 550 EURO
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- All inclusive domestic non alcoholic package per pax / week: 120 EUR
- All inclusive domestic alcohol package - includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices: 220 EUR
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.