About M/Y Slano
The gulet Slano is a charming small gulet charter run by a young couple in Croatia. But, do not mind their age, since all their lives they have spent on the sea and with the sea, they are quite experienced. They will welcome you onto their 25 meters long boat with five cabins. Gulet is newly renovated and looks fantastic. It is perfect for groups of up to ten people!
There are four double cabins and one twin cabin, and all cabins are fully ai conditioned and they have its own private bathroom. All cabins are equipped with a wardrobe, bathroom towels, beach towels, 24 V/220 electricity, mirror. Cabins are very nice and modern and have lots of storage place.
The bathrooms are the perfect size and have shower box, sink with mirror, shampoo, soap and toilet paper. The white design opens up the space. The corridor that leads to cabins is modern and the dark stripe in the middle of the wall, elongates the corridor, providing us with modern illusion.
Additional Slano description:
The saloon is very bright and carefully detailed. It has a dining area with a nice wooden table and white couch surrounding the table, there are two matching chairs. It will be a perfect solution in case any bad weather. On the opposite is a small lounge area that holds two white couches and a big table in between.
The lounge area is great for a game of chess or any other board or card game. You will also find a small kitchen in front. There an experienced chef will make all delicious meals and once he does the whole you will get to feel cuisine aromas first hand. The kitchen is also a bar where all your favorite drinks and beverages will be made. Next to the kitchen is captains cockpit.
The spacious deck provides all you need, the dining area at the back, sun mattresses in the front. On the back you will find a big dining area. An interesting table is eye catching and the white sofa surrounding it is very comfortable and exiting. The whole bow is covered with awning, so you can be protected from the sun.
The stern is very spacious an accommodating. Many gray sun mattresses are very comfortable and everybody can enjoy on them without getting crowded. The stern can also be covered in awning, but it is a perfect area for getting that desired tan. It has an outside shower, which is the excellent addition during hot summer days.
They provide various options for fun and activities. A stand-up paddle board and snorkeling gear are great for exploring our green environment or investigating the colorful sea bottom. If you wish to get more active rent a jet ski on hop on water skies or water tube and speed around the bays and most importantly, have fun!
A four-member crew will of utmost help, and they will do all in their power to make you happy and satisfied.
For all those who love sailing and adventures, the gulet Slano is a perfect choice!
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- 4 crew members
- Wages and food for the crew
- Croatian VAT 13%
- Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
- Fuel for 24 hours/day of generator use
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Sojourn taxes
- Yacht cleaning
- Use of leisure equipment on board
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food and beverage cost
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees and tourist taxes
- Harbor taxes and special demands for private marinas,
- Gratitude / tip for the crew
- Delivery Fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, charged only if empty leg is caused (fee is Dubrovnik 500€)
- - Tender boat: 5, 20 m, 75 HP
- Jet ski 150 €/h
- 2 kayaks for 1 pax each
- Snorkeling equipment
- 2 SUP boards (no charge)
- Waterski for adults (80€/h)
- Ringo (80€/h)
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- TV, DVD
- Wi-Fi: 20 GB/ week
- Jacuzzi on deck
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom, home style toilet, shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels:2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 towels per person per week (changed every day)
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
- Air-condition is included in the price
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast + lunch + soft beverages): 370 EUR per person / week
- FULL BOARD (Breakfast + lunch + soft beverages): 650 EUR per person / week
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Beverages paid according to consumption - by bar price list
- All inclusive domestic package (Croatian beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks): 240 EUR per person per week
- Non alcoholic package: 130 EUR per person per week
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.