About M/Y Sole
Experience the pinnacle of luxury and personalized attention onboard Gulet Sole, where your every want is granted. This magnificent gullet promises a wonderful journey along Croatia's stunning Adriatic coast, offering a voyage packed with beauty and pleasure.
Savor Every Moment: Relax on the covered back terrace, enjoying the pleasures of dining at a large table and lying on a comfortable sofa that is shaded from the sun. The front terrace entices you with refreshing showers and tempting sunbathing mats where you may soak up the rays.
A Maritime Oasis: Immerse yourself in the saloon's nautical environment, which is accented with maritime-inspired blue accessories. Unrivaled comfort is provided by the comfortable sofa, well-appointed table, fully equipped kitchen, and separate resting space. Six air-conditioned cabins with en suite bathrooms are equipped with tiny lockers and bedside tables for your convenience. Gulet Sole can house up to 12 persons and 2 children, ensuring that everyone has enough room.
Additional Sole description:
Stay amused with a variety of facilities like as a radio/CD player, TV, iPod connectivity, and Wi-Fi, all set in an environment filled with blue colours and marine patterns. Water sports equipment ranging from kayaks and water skiing to fishing and diving gear is available for those looking for adventure.
Set Sail with Gulet Sole: Set sail on a great adventure onboard the lovely Gulet Sole, where every detail has been planned to exceed your expectations. Experience the beauty of the Adriatic, unrivaled luxury, and superb service, and create memories that last a lifetime.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork and organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- 4 crew members
- Wages and food for the crew
- Croatian VAT
- Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
- Air conditioning (12h/day)
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Yacht cleaning
- Use of leisure equipment on board (except of toys that consume fuel)
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR).
The yacht price does not include:
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees and tourist taxes
- Marina and docking fees
- Residence tax
- Food and beverage option
- Transport from airport or hotel
- Gratitude/tip for the crew
- One way fee (if empty leg caused) – 1000 euro
- Jet-ski 1000 euro/week + fuel
- Boat delivery fee (in case of embarkation or disembarkation other than home port) – 10 Euro/nm
- AC generator running over 12h/day (20Eur/h)
- - Tender boat: 100 ks
- 2x SUP boards
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water ski (80 EUR/h)
- Donut (80 EUR/h)
- Wake-board (80 EUR/h)
- 2x Kayak
- Fishing equipment
- TV, DVD/CD player
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has its own en-suite bathroom, very homely like, with shampoo,
toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain, wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers.
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 3 hand towel and 3 large towel per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 12 hours/ day is included in the price
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 440 EUR per person per week
- FULL BOARD (Breakfast / lunch / dinner) - 550 EUR per person per week
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Beverages paid according to consumption - by bar price list
- All inclusive domestic package - 250 euro/person/week (It includes Croatian brands of beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks)
- Non alcoholic package includes water, soft drinks, coffee, tea.
- Premium all inclusive alcohol option: 400 euro/person/week (It includes soft drinks and hot beverages, beer, croatian produced quality wine from boat bar list , also foreign spirits : Bombay Saphire and Tanqueray gin, Absolut and Finlandia vodka, Johnie Walker Red Label, Jameson, Sambucca, J.Cuervo Silver tequila, Ammaretto, Vermouth, Jegermaister, Malibu , Aperol,Prossecco, Baileys
* All drinks above this price range are not included in package and should be supplied and charged at special arrangement
* If drinks and beverages supplied by guests, Non alcoholic drink supplement is obligatory and considered as corkage fee
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.