About M/Y Stella Maris
Stella Maris is one of the longest and biggest charter gulets in Croatia, with the beautiful shape that takes the breath away! This is of the rare 8 cabins gulet in Croatia which can accommodate 16 people in its luxurious cabins. Stella Maris is one of the best sellers in Croatia.
Its spacious interior hides eight beautiful cabins. There are fully air-conditioned six double bed cabins and two twin bed cabins, all with private luxurious bathrooms. Spacious, neat and fully equipped are some of the adjectives that describe Stella Maris bedrooms. You will rest peacefully, and you have plenty of storage space for your clothes. There is a sofa and a large mirror as well.
Exterior parts of the yacht have the same spacious and elegant ambiance. A large backside with the dining table is perfect for summer nights and enjoying delicious meals prepared by private chef. It is also great for enjoying amazing Adriatic cruise while sailing. Lie down on the back sofa while the lovely hostess brings you a glass of top-quality Croatian wine.
Additional Stella Maris description:
The saloon is large enough to receive all guests to enjoy evening hours while having pleasant conversations or playing games. On the left is a long lounging area for relaxing and having a nice morning cup of coffee, while the right side holds a dining area where in case of bad weather, you will have your meals. The bar holds all required inventory for all your favorite drinks, beverages and snacks.
On the front side is one more sitting area with sofas, but there is more than enough place to dance and have fun. Above the saloon ceiling, one more sun deck is waiting for you, with sun mattresses and relaxed atmosphere. After all that relaxing and laziness, it is time for something active!
Stella Maris has a great deal of fun water sports and water activities. If you are looking for an adrenaline rush, hop on water skies or a wake board and speed across the bay. The crew will be more than happy to pull you with their tender. The children can jump on the waves on a fun donut! There are two sea bobs and a wave runner as well. For something more relaxing take a kayak or a stand-up paddle board and explore the surrounding green environment. Don’t forget some snorkeling gear so you can investigate what hides in the shallows. Our sea is rich with fish, sea weed, cephalopods, shell fish and other. For the onboard activities, you can use an elliptical trainer, stationary bike and a stepper.
The six-crew member will welcome you with open arms and will do everything in their power to make you relaxed and satisfied.
Being this high gives you the feeling of privacy. This gulet gives you all the needed comfort, while the professional and polite crew will provide you the excellent service! Come and enjoy the Croatian coast in summertime on beautiful Stella Maris!
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- Crew members and wages and food for the crew
- Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
- Fuel for 24/7 of generator use
- Complete linen and towels
- 5m tender 90HP and outboard engine
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Tourist taxes
- Use of recreational equipment,
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of charter fee
- Transfer from airport to hotel and back
- Land excursion
- VAT 13%
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
EXTRA – APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of charter fee
To cover following costs, but not limited to: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port fees, national park and parks of nature entrances, fuel for Personal Watercraft* and for tender operated watersports (donut, tube, waterski, wakeboard), shipping agents’ fees, custom fees and charter licenses if cruising in Montenegro or Italy and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as but not limited to hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request, shoreside transport, excursions and adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…).
APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer to shipping agent’s account. Should APA be paid as wire transfer, shipping agent’s commission of 2% will be deducted from the APA.
NOTE: Gratuities / tips for the crew are not included, the industry’s standard is 5% to 15% of base charter rate, given at the Charterer’s discretion.
- - Tender boat: 5 meters, 90 HP
- 2 kayaks for 1 person
- 2 stand up paddle board
- Personal watercraft* use 100 €/h (fuel included)
- Jet ski (100 EUR/h)
- Water ski (80 EUR/h)
- Donut (80 EUR/h)
- Banana (80 EUR/h)
- Fishing equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- TV, DVD
- Board games, cards
* To drive a Personal Watercraft in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her when on the Personal Watercraft. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a Personal Watercraft if one does not have a license with him/ her. If the person does not have this, it is possible to obtain one while in Croatia.
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suie bathroom, home style, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day is included in the price