About M/Y Summer Princess
We present you a new gem in the gulet world of Croatia holiday tourism. The gulet Summer Princess was a private yacht, therefore, it is excellently maintained, furnished, and equipped with the highest quality materials. This amazing gulet has beautiful outdoor living space, refurnished for the next season.
It contains six cabins for 12 guests that are consisted of five double bed cabins. The old-fashioned design and dark wood are very soothing and will contribute to good night sleep. Every cabin has a wardrobe, storage place, bathroom and beach towels, 24 V/220 electricity and its own private bathroom.
The bathrooms have beautiful green marble sinks and showers. Every bathroom comes with a hair dryer, shampoo and soap. The saloon is very beautiful, and you will admire its antique design.
Additional Summer Princess description:
The saloon has two levels. The bottom level has a nice dining table with dark leather chairs. On another side is a homey lounge area a sofa and two chairs. The whole bottom level is overruled with dark design and goes perfectly with wooden design. Gorgeous stairs and antique banister lead to upper level where a big bar and steering wheel are located
The bar is fully equipped, and the bar surface is covered in white marble. The big steering wheel on the side is perfect for an experienced captain who will show you hidden Adriatic jewels.
The dining area is placed on the bow, furnished with a highly comfortable U-shape cushioned sofa. Behind is this interesting cushioned bed where you can cuddle up with your loved one. The bow is the place where you will try amazing Croatian dishes that will embed in your memory and where you will create happy memories.
Large stern, is great for sunbathing and soaking up the vitamin D. The elevated sun deck holds comfortable sun mattresses where you can relax with your favorite book while tanning.
On the front are three cool deck chairs that are great for getting together after full dinner and gaze upon the sky. It is a great area for taking pictures.
The gulet is equipped with lots of water sports equipment. Hop on a stand-up paddle board, snorkeling gear, so you can explore the current environment and investigate what hides on rich sea bottom. If you wish to get more active hop on water skies and speed around the bay, and most importantly have the time of your life.
The crew will happily pull you with their tender. Don’t forget to request the jet ski on time so you can speed around and have fun. The crew is consisted of three members. An experienced captain that sailed our sea many times and is very professional. One creative chef who is well acquainted with our cuisine and one clever and helpful deckhand who will do his best to make your holiday interesting and inspiring. All will make you feel welcome and relaxed.
Professional three-member crew will fulfill your every need throughout your sailing adventure around the beautiful Croatian coast!
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on board
- 4 crew, personal injury insurance for all guests (while on board)
- Bed linen (1X change during the week)
- Towels (2X change during the week)
- Fuel for 4 hours cruising a day
- Air-conditioning for 12 hours per day
- Use of tender (until midnight)
- Use of leisure equipment (except water toys that consume fuel)
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food, drinks and beverages packages
- Port fees (estimated at €1000 for the week)
- Tourist taxes (1 EUR per person daily)
- More than 12 hours of air conditioning per day (extra hour 25 EUR)
- Fuel for sailing over 4h/day (60 EUR/h)
- One way to / from Dubrovnik 700 EUR (in case of empty-leg) Water ski and jet ski usage
- National Park entrances
- Gratitude / tips for the crew
- Water ski and jet ski usage
- - Tender boat: Suzuki 60 HP, 4.80 m
- Water skiing 60 EUR/h
- 4 paddle board
- 2 Kayak
- 2 Sea bob (underwater scooter)
- Inflatables (mattress, rings for children)
- 10 sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Fishing equipment for kids
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- TV, DVD player
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom, home style toilet, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels:1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- 8 hours of Air-condition is included in the price.
- HALF BOARD (breakfast + lunch or dinner) - mandatory - 420 EUR per person
- FULL BOARD (breakfast + lunch + dinner) - on request
- EXTRA MEAL - 45 EUR
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consumption
- All-inclusive domestic package (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee) - 250 EURO
- All-inclusive non-alcoholic package - 150 EURO
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - corkage fee - 750 EURO
*If all-inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines or premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wine, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.