About M/Y Aborda
Made of steel and wood, the M/Y Aborda is one of the most spacious private gullets for charter in Croatia. With eight cabins, the M/Y Aborda can accommodate up to 16 guests! This advantage makes it unique between other gullets that usually take up to 12 guests. The M/Y Aborda is perfect for larger groups and families.
Their eight cabins are consisted of four double bed cabin and four twin bed cabins. The cabins are very bright and comfortable. All are equipped with a wardrobe, storage space, bathroom towels, beach towel, a mirror, 24 V/220 electricity, all are fully air conditioned and have its own private bathroom. The bathrooms are very nice and spacious. Inside you will find a sink with mirror, hair dryer, shower box with curtain, some soap and shampoo. The corridor that lead to cabins is very interesting and hotel like.
The saloon is very nicely decorated and spacious. The big wooden dining table accompanied by a long, gray sofa, comfortably seats 16 guests. There you will have most of your meals, but in case of a smaller group you can have them on the stern. Inside is also a nice bar that is fully equipped with all inventory for your favorite drinks and snacks. There is also a cockpit. There, their experienced captain will lead you to the next destination. The stern holds a squared table with a surrounding sofa. It is perfect for post activity snacks and just relaxing with the glass of top-quality Croatian wine. The stern is completely covered in eaves.
Additional Aborda description:
The bow is covered with comfortable striped sun matrasses. They are perfect for tanning or relaxing with your favorite book. After a nice long swim, take a rest on their spacious sun deck. The sun deck can be covered with awe if necessary. On the front is another sofa with two deck chairs. Our recommendation is to sit there while sailing and stare at the horizon. It will bring you peace and tranquility.
Aborda offers many fun activities. Take a stand-up paddle board and some snorkeling gear and explore the surroundings of the current bay. The sea bottom hides many interesting fish. For something more active, go water skiing or hop on a donut and speed around the bay. The crew will be more than happy to pull you with their 100 hp tender.
It offers four members crew who will provide you with warm hospitality and professional service.
The rewarded chef will prepare you Croatian and international specialties followed by lovely decorations on the plates. Our Croatian wines will go perfect with his fine cooking. The captain very a skillful and a professional guy who maintains his boat to perfection every year. The two deckhands are very hardworking and intelligent. Their skills are very useful, and they will be of the greatest help. Be sure to ask the crew about the summer festivals and events. The coast as well as the islands, annually host loads of concerts, shows and other events. With M/Y Aborda you won’t miss any of those!
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork and organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- 4 crew members
- Wages and food for the crew
- Croatian VAT
- Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
- Air conditioning (5h/day)
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Yacht cleaning
- Use of leisure equipment on board
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees and tourist taxes
- Marina and docking fees
- Food and beverage option
- Transport from airport or hotel
- Gratitude/tip for the crew
- - Tender boat: 540 motor Honda 100 ks
- 2x SUP boards
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water ski (70 EUR/h)
- Donut (70 EUR/h)
- On Board Entertainment
- Fishing equipment
- TV, DVD/CD player
- Wi-Fi, no limit
- Board games, cards
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has its own en-suite bathroom, very homely like, with shampoo,
toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain, wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers.
- Beach towels:2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 3 hand towel and 3 large towel per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 5 hours/ day is included in the price
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast / lunch) - 410 EUR per person per week
- FULL BOARD (Breakfast / lunch / dinner) - 540 EUR per person per week
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Beverages paid according to consumption - by bar price list
- All inclusive domestic package includes Croatian brands of beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks
- Non alcoholic package includes water, soft drinks, coffee, tea.
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.