About M/Y Tajna Mora
The M/Y Tajna Mora is a beautiful gulet with nine cabins for 18 clients that offers you beautiful sailing holidays in Croatia. The boat itself is beautifully maintained and offers you an excellent service. Tajna mora is a steel hull boat, covered in wood. The crew is exceptional, the captain is the owner of the yacht, and it has always been only the best experience with Tajna Mora. The chef is skilled person who is well acquainted with our specialties and will make them with love. The hostess is a helpful person who will make you feel welcome and relaxed. The sailor is an agile person who know the boat like the back of his hand.
The gulet has four double bed cabins and four twin bed cabins on the lower deck, while on the main deck, there is one convertible (double bed or twin bed). Cabins are of excellent size, with enough wardrobe space, which makes you feel the freshness, clean space, and comfort while travelling on this gulet. Each cabin has an independent A/C system, 24 V/220 electricity, a home type bathroom with the shower box, sink and mirror and toilet. The silent generators enable our clients to sleep with A/C turned on, without hearing any noises. The same is from cabin to cabin since the walls are isolated according to the latest waterproof / fireproof / soundproof standards.
Additional Tajna Mora description:
The saloon is a beautiful, spacious area where wood and beige décor goes perfectly in match. It has two beautiful dining tables where you can enjoy our beautiful delicacies. A small lounge area in the corner is great for relaxing after a full course meal. A small bar on the opposite is where the crew will be ready to fulfil your every need. You will also find a small coffee machine and a mini bar where your favorite wines will be cooled, there I TV set and outlet charges. The ceiling has a beautiful wind rose with small light surrounding.
The yacht has wi-fi, and the air-conditioner running 24/7, at no extra charges. On the bow are two beautiful wooden dining tables where you can enjoy, play some board or card games or have a drink with your friends.
Besides the beautiful lounge/dining area on the aft of the main deck, there is a vast sunny area on the top deck. The many comfortable deck chairs are spread across the deck and are perfect for sunbathing with your favorite book. Alongside the deck chairs is a nice lounge area with two couches and two tiny coffee tables. It is a great place for a small get together after nice dinner and enjoy small talk with friends of family.
On the front is a boats bridge where the captain will steer this beautiful boat to next location. Alongside relaxing amenities there are some fun ones. Go in a kayak and put on snorkeling gear and explore the external and marine environment that surrounds the boat. Looking for something with more adrenaline, hop on a water ski or a jet ski and speed around the bay and have fun!
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation for maximum 18 guests in 9 cabins
- Crew of 5 and their expenses
- Insurance of the vessel and the crew
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Generator work 24/7
- Fuel for tender and for tender operated watersports
- Transfers to/from the vessel
- Use of recreational equipment (SUP, kayak, snorkeling gear...)
- Tourist taxes
- Wi – Fi
- Croatian VAT
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Port and marina fees
- Food and Beverage cost
- Transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport
- Shore excursions
- Adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…)
- National park and park of nature entrances
- Guided tours, gratuities / tips for the crew
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route: 1.000 €
- Delivery Fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port
- Extra navigation: 80 €/h (This cost is already included in Delivery and Dubrovnik Visit Fee)
- Personal watercraft (Jet ski or Wave runner) - 100 €/h - fuel included – available only to license holders*
- Any other costs not specifically mentioned as included
- - Tender boat
- Tube / Ringo
- 2x SUP board
- Water ski
- Wake board
- 2x kayaks
- Basic fishing equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Sun mattresses
- External shower
- TV, DVD/CD player
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Jet ski or Wave Runner - 100 €/h - fuel included – available only to license holders*
Yacht accomodation details:
- Cabin with private bathroom with shower and home-style toilet
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower and home-style toilet
- Bedding, bathroom and beach towels will be provided
- HALF BOARD per pax/week (Breakfast / lunch) : 350 EUR
- FULL BOARD per pax/week (Breakfast / lunch / diner) : 560 EUR
- EXTRA MEAL - 45 EUR
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Beverages ordered on yacht bar only – by bar price list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
- All inclusive domestic alcohol package - includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices: 210 EUR
- All inclusive domestic non alcoholic package per pax / week: 105 EUR
- Corkage fee (if you wish to bring your own drinks on board) : 1.200 EUR / week
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.