About M/Y Tango
Welcome to the gulet Tango, spacious 27-meter-long gulet for charter with seven cabins. It is ideal for largergroups who would like to visit Croatia and its cities like Dubrovnik, Split and other at their own pace. It accommodates up to 14 people plus two children.
The seven cabins are consisted of five double bed cabins and two double bed + single bed cabin. The cabins are homey, and the pale wood reminds you of nature and peace. Each cabin has a wardrobe, storage space, bathroom towels, beach towel, 24 V/220 electricity, fully air conditioned and has its own private bathroom. The bathrooms are very spacious and are fully equipped. Each has a hair dryer, sink with mirror, shower box, shampoo and soap.
Additional Tango description:
Walking around the gullet, you'll find a very spacious saloon with a lounge area and bar. The lounge area has amazing red leather sofa with two different coffee tabled. A plasma TV is set next to lounge area, making the space a perfect place for socializing, watching a movie or maybe some sports. On the other side is a bar. A fully equipped bar for all your favorite drinks and snacks. The whole saloon is ruled with dark wood and powerful red tones.
There is a large squared dining table on the stern. Here you will enjoy the delicious meals prepared by our experienced chef. For after lunch siesta, there is a large mattress just behind the dining table. The stern is very spacious and comfortable, and it is covered in eave. If you prefer getting real vacation tan, there is a large sun deck with comfortable beds that, if needed, could be covered by an awning. Lie down, relax and soak up the goodness of the sun.
On the front is another sofa with an interesting coffee table that sort off blends with the deck. A great spot for enjoying Adriatic views while sailing. There are many fun activities you can do on board during your holiday. Rent a jet ski and speed around the bay. For children, a Banana is great fun! Some can take a kayak and slowly stroll around the bay, while others can hop on water skies and fly across the bay. The crew will be more than happy to pull you with their tender. There is one service Tango offers that differentiate him from other gulets. That is Scuba diving equipment. They will provide you with instructor so you can dive in our crystal-clear sea and find out what hides on our rich and diverse sea bottom. Take some amazing under water pictures and have fun!
Our crew member is consisted of an experienced captain who is well acquainted with the islands, a creative chef that prepares the most complex Croatian dishes with ease, a helpful hostess that will make sure all your wishes come true and a strong sailor that will make you feel safe and secure. Professional four members of the crew will be at your disposal all the time and leave you with no worries, perfectly relaxed to enjoy your holiday!
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- The yacht rental
- Croatian VAT
- Insurance, fuel for 4 hours cruising per day
- Air condition 6-8 hours / day until midnight
- Crew service and their expenses
- Complete bed linen and towels
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR).
The yacht price does not include:
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees and tourist taxes
- Special demands for private marinas
- Water sports (80 € /hour)
- Gratitude / tip for the crew
- Relocation fee (1.000 € - fix price) - if "empty leg" is caused due to port of embark
- OPTIONAL: EXTRA CABIN FOR 2 GUEST IS ONLY BY NEED OF LARGE GROUP OF PASSENGERS
- AND WE ARE CHARGING ADDITIONAL FEE OF 1.000 € / WEEK.
- - Tender boat: 4.70 meters, 50 HP Canoe
- Water skiing: 80 EUR/h
- Jet ski: additional 1500 EUR + fuel
- Tube / Ringo
- Double tube
- 2 kayaks
- Basic fishing equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Scuba diving: 50 EUR dive
- 12 +2 Sun mattresses
- External shower
- TV, DVD/CD player
- Laptop for clients
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- board games, cards
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower and home-style toilet.
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed linen is included in price
- 6-8 hours of Air-condition is included in the price
- HALF BOARD per pax/week (Breakfast / lunch) : 420 EUR
- EXTRA MEAL per meal (three course meal) - 50 EUR
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Beverages on yacht bar only – by price list
- All inclusive domestic non alcoholic package 190 € pax./ week
- All inclusive domestic alcohol package 270 € pax./ week (domestic quality wine, beer, soft drinks, spirits)
- Corkage fee 1000 € / week (if you wish to bring your own drinks on board)
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests like favorite brands, cocktails etc.