About M/Y Vito
Vito is 27 meters long gullet built in 1993 and completely refitted in 2017. With its design and soul Vito offers You long-lasting feeling of the Adriatic Sea adventure. With its seven double bed cabins Vito is fine if You have request to accommodate more of friends. The dark wooden cabins will provide you a good night sleep on their comfortable beds. After your arrival place the clothes in spacious wardrobe and put your suitcase in the storage space. Each cabin comes with 24 V/220 electricity, bathroom towels, beach towel and its own private bathroom. Each cabin is air conditioned, but you will also find a small fan. Unlike the cabins, the bathrooms are quite bright. The white and beige design open up the space and the same holds a sink with mirror, soap and shampoo, shower point and a toilet.
Salon is consisted of elegant bar with wooden floors and great comfort of furnishing which gives You the feeling of better times and complete relaxation. You will really enjoy every sip of your drink while listening to music of your heart filled with joy. It very spacy and the many windows let in plenty of sunlight and opening the space even more.
Additional Vito description:
On its spacious sundeck You are welcome to lay down and feel the gentle touch of the Adriatic Sea weather. No matter the weather, Vito is ready to combine and provide. Color of high-quality wood mixed with gentle breeze and lovely note of silence are the absolute uniqueness. Vito’s large deck also offers You with comfy sofa for a small or big conversation.
Large dining table is there for You to fully enjoy Mediterranean cuisine. When it comes to Mediterranean, Vito is a champ of small but long-lasting bites which You hardly forget.
Gullet Vito offers you a great deal of fun amenities and water sports. For the little ones a Banana is superb for fun and laughing. A donut and a water tube are also a great sport for children and adults. If you hold a license for jet ski, you should definitely speed around and have fun. For exploring our green environment and investigating what hides on our rich sea bottom, a stand-up paddle board and snorkeling gear is what you need. They also have some fishing gear, and who knows, maybe you catch the tonight’s dinner. The sun can be pretty hot so don’t forget to wear sun cream or with AC option You can always run away to cool down for a while. Technological entertainment is also included with all the necessary amenities.
With its 4-member crew, Vito offers You nothing but relaxation and fun, because there is really nothing to worry but to enjoy. As mentioned, crew is highly responsible and at your disposal at any time given. They are consisted of an experienced captain that sailed our coat for many years, a creative chef who will never disappoint you, a helpful hostess who will be at your disposal at any time and a skilled sailor, always there to tend to your needs.
With its complete soul and heart Vito welcomes You to join the great adventure of uniqueness.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation for max 14 clients in 7 cabins
- Docking fees in municipal ports
- Operating fuel (5 hours of cruising per day, generator 24/7 and tender)
- Use of water-toys (jet ski and water ski) and recreational equipment Crew of 4 and their expenses
- Insurance of the yacht
- Re-positioning of the yacht to Dubrovnik for embarkation/disembarkation when possible
- Croatian VAT
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food and beverage cost
- Entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees and tourist taxes
- Harbor taxes and special demands for private marinas
- Tip / gratitude for the crew
- - JET SKI - available only to persons with appropriate license
- WATER SKI (for children and adults)
- 2 x KAYAK
- 2 x SUP BOARD
- TUBE AND DONUT
- SNORKELING EQUIPMENT
- FISHING ROPES
- Wi-Fi mobile Internet connection
- Board games, cards
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom, home style toilet, shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels:1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 5 hours/ day is included in the price.
- HALF BOARD (Breakfast + lunch): 420 EUR per person / week
- FULL BOARD (Breakfast + lunch + dinner): 630 EUR per person / week
- EXTRA MEAL: 35 EUR/meal
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Beverages paid according to consumption - by bar price list (with this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board)
- All inclusive package (Croatian and foreign beers, wines, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks): 200 EUR person/week
- Non alcoholic domestic package: 110 EUR person/week
- Service cost for beverages supplied by clients: 800 EUR per week/booking