About M/Y Vivere
Gulet Vivere is 26 meter long and 7.2 meter wide gulet with a classic line and modern design. It was built in Turkey in 2008. and completely refitted in 2017, but in 2020 owner added come new improvements. Vivere can accommodate up to 12 + 1 guests in six beautiful cabins.
The cabins are consisted of a Master cabin and 5 double bed cabins. Classic jet very nice cabins are fully equipped. Each has a wardrobe, plenty of storage space, bathroom towels and beach towel for each guest, 24 V/220 electricity, a plasma TV, an air conditioning system and a private bathroom. Bathrooms, just like the cabins are very nice, neat and hold all you need. A glass shower box, hair dryer and shampoos.
Additional Vivere description:
The saloon of 30 m2 is very spacious and comfortably accommodated 12 guests dining inside in case of bad weather. The dining area is also a lounging area so you can play some board or card games as well to have a movie night with your family. Crew will help you with all. In a fully equipped bar, skilled crew will prepare all your favorite drinks and snacks.
The captain’s cockpit is on the stern, so while cruising, discuss with the captain about you upcoming travels. There is a large dining area outside, where each morning you will find delicious breakfast filled with fresh fruit, pastries, vegetables, ham, cheese and other food of your desire. In case a rain shower or windy weather the back seating area can be closed with a transparent awning, so you can still comfortably enjoy delicious meals outside.
On the bow, you can lie down, take your favorite book, and sunbathe on comfortable sun matrasses. Wait the night and admire the many stars in a secluded bay on a nice private lounge area at the front.
There are many activities you can do on Vivere. Take some snorkeling gear and a stand-up paddle board and explore bay’s green and rocky shore where you can find many animals. Investigate what hides on the sea bottom. Be sure you will find plenty because our sea is rich with fish, seashells, seaweed and other interesting sea creatures. Vivere provides amateur fishing gear, so who knows, maybe you catch the tonight’s dinner. Other can cruise around the boat in two kayaks. If you want something more demanding and speedier, there are water skies. The crew will be more than happy to pull you on their 5.7 meter Yamaha 200HP engine tender. There is a children’s dingy of 2 meters as well.
An experienced 4 members crew will help you with all this. An experienced captain will show you all secluded bays and the season’s hotspots. Creative chef will cook the best Croatian delicacies just for you. A helpful hostess will make you feel welcome and together with a strong sailor, they will fulfil all your needs and wishes. All will make sure you have unforgettable Croatian experience and will help you create prettiest memories. Experience Croatia the right way, with gullet Vivere.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- Crew service and their wages and expenses
- Croatian VAT
- Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
- 12 hours fuel for daily generator use (air condition)
- Complete linen and towels
- Tender 5.7m + Yamaha 200 HP outboard engine
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Sojourn taxes
- Yacht cleaning
- Use of leisure equipment on board
- Wi - Fi
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food and beverage cost, entrance to the national parks
- Public port fees (approximate cost is between 500-1,000 Euros)
- Tourist taxes
- Special demands for private marinas
- Gratitude / tip for the crew
- Extra generator use: 25 Euro/h
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split - Split route 1.000 Euro
- Delivery Fee (1000 EUR) for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused
- Extra navigation: 60 Eur/hour / This cost is already included in Delivery Fee.
- - Tender boat 5.7m with Yamaha 200HP out board engine
- 2x Paddle board
- 2 Kayak
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water ski
- Fishing equipment
- Kids dinghy (2m rib.)
- TV, DVD/CD player
- Board games, cards
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price - Air-condition: 12 hours/ day is included in the price.
- HALF BOARD per pax / week (Breakfast / lunch) : 400 EURO
- HALF BOARD PLUS per pax / week (Breakfast / lunch / 2 dinners) : 500 EURO
- FULL BOARD per pax / week (Breakfast / lunch / diner) : 650 EURO
- Extra meal (dinner-three courses) is optional 50 Euro per meal per person
* Lunch and dinner are 3 course meals
* In half board is possible to change lunch for dinner on your request
* Preference list will be provided for all special requests and/or food allergies
- Drinks/beverages to be taken at the yacht bar and paid according to consumption.
- All inclusive domestic drink package of 200 Euro per person includes: Croatian quality wines, domestic beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea and coffee. Foreign liquors and wines are not included in this package.
- All-inclusive non-alcoholic drink package: 90 Euro per person per week
Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients - corkage fee: 700 Euro per week
Important Note: All inclusive option includes some Croatian wines served by the crew, not all of the bar’s list.
Not included: Imported wines, beers & spirits.