About M/Y Acapella
ACAPELLAX has been built as a luxury sailing yacht; she has incredible sailing performance, sailing up to 15 knots with a cruising speed of 12 knots. With sleek lines, luxurious amenities, modern interior design and large exterior spaces for relaxing, there is much to be excited about luxury yacht ACAPELLA.
Charter yacht ACAPELLA is a custom-built luxury yacht; attention has been paid to every detail to provide guests with the best luxury sailing experience in Croatia. ACAPELLA features 2 full-beam master suites, one large full-beam VIP room, as well as two double bed cabins – each with an extra single bed (great for children).
ACAPELLA can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests. All cabins have large en-suite bathrooms, ample storage space, LED-TV, mini bar, safe box, access to the Bluetooth audio system and Wi-Fi internet.
Additional Acapella description:
The salon has comfort and flow with a bar, dining table and lounge area; windows run the length of the salon allowing plenty of natural light.
The sundeck will undoubt¬edly be a favorite area for guests to relax, sunbathe, enjoy the jacuzzi or simply sit happily beneath brilliant white sails as the coast floats by.
ACAPELLA luxury sailing yacht has plenty of water toys, with stand-up paddleboards, donut, tube, water-skis, snorkeling equipment, Sea Bob – guests will easily be entertained. Another highlight of luxury yacht ACAPELLA is her custom-built 11 m tender which boasts two 450 hp engines – perfect for trips ashore or water-sports. Combine all of this with the Glunčić brothers’ reputation for passion and excellent service, you will understand why ACAPELLA is the most exciting new luxury crewed yacht on the market in Croatia this season.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation for maximum 12 guests in 5 cabins
- Fuel for tender transfers to/from the yacht
- Use of recreational equipment (SUP, kayak, donut, snorkeling gear)
- Crew of 10 and their expenses
- Insurance of the yacht and guests
- Tourist taxes
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- Croatian VAT 13%
- APA 30%
- Land transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport
- Shore excursions
- Adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting...)
- National park and park of nature entrances
- Guided tours
- Gratuities / tips for the crew
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of charter fee;
To cover following costs, but not limited to: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port fees, marina fees and anchorages, national park entrances, fuel for tender operated watersports (donut, waterski, wakeboard, kneeboard) shipping agents’ fees, custom fees and charter licenses if cruising in Montenegro or Italy and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as but not limited to hire or
purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request, shoreside transport and excursions.
Please note: APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer to shipping agent’s account.
Should APA be paid as wire transfer, shipping agent’s commission of 2% will be deducted from the APA.
- - Sea Bob
- SUP board x 2
- Snorkeling equipment
- Amateur fishing gear
- Floating mats
- Foam floating tubes
- Ringo Tender boat with toilette (2 x 450 hp Mercury ) - 11 m
- Jacuzzi and sunbeds Custom made
- Hydraulic swimming platform on the side
- Safe box, TV and A/C with controls in every cabin
- Large plasma TV, DVD, CD, music system in the salon, Bluetooth connection
- iPod / smartphone device hookups
- Wi - Fi
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom, home like, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box
- Beach towels: changed daily
- Bathroom towels: changed daily
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day is included in the price.