About M/Y Alessandro
Welcome to the beautiful S/Y Alessandro! This Super Yacht has a perfect combination of a luxurious, modern yacht, and classic, sailing S/Y, for unforgettable luxury sail in Croatia! The interior is breath-taking, showing that builders have thought on every detail. The white is the dominant color, which enhances the luxurious wooden ambiance of the design.
The Alessandro has five cabins in total, and one of them is a VIP master cabin with Jacuzzi for total satisfaction. Three more cabins have master beds and large private toilets, while the last one is a twin bed cabin. All you need, you will find inside the cabins, a large wardrobe, plenty of storage space, bathroom towels, TV, 24/220 electricity and comfortable sitting area. The bathrooms are just exquisite. Spacious, lux and fully equipped. You will find a hairdryer, shampoos, glass shower box, and sink with mirror with plenty of light.
Additional Alessandro description:
The saloon is an open space with a large sitting area that is perfect for a movie night. There is a nice dining area in case of bad weather. In the bar, a lovely hostess will prepare all your favorite drinks, beverages and snacks.
The exterior of the Alessandro is spacious and made for relaxing and having fun while enjoying warm summer days. The stern of Alessandro has a large, wooden dining table that comfortably seats 10 guests. It is surrounded with a comfortable couch and matching chairs. It is covered with eaves so in case of some rain you can still enjoy your meals outside. The stern stairs lead to the flybridge. There you will experience best views of our scattered islands and gorgeous horizons. It is great for sunbathing and enjoying nice summer breeze. A captain’s cockpit is located there as well, so while cruising, feel free to discuss about your upcoming destinations.
The bow is the spot for relaxing after a nice long swim and for getting that golden tan! If necessary, the sun matrasses can be covered with awning so you can enjoy your favorite book.
Alessandro is offering you plenty of fun equipment for swimming time. Once you dock the crew will load all water equipment in the sea. For speeding around secure bays, a jet ski or a sea scooter is the best option for you. There are water skies, a water donut for 4 persons, a wake board and a knee board for you to experience. The crew will be more than happy to pull you with their 100HP tender. Hop on a stand-up paddle board and explore green, rocky bays. Our sea is rich with fish, seashells, seaweed and other sea creatures so don’t forget some snorkeling gear and dive into the clear blue. The little ones can ride a banana. If you wish for something more relaxing jet exciting, take some fishing gear and who knows, maybe you catch the tonight’s dinner.
One of the ultimate perks of Alessandro is outside Jacuzzi perfect for parties. The six-member crew will do everything in their power to make you feel relaxed and happy. On all three decks our fantastic crew will serve you during your stay on the tremendous S/Y Alessandro!
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation for maximum 10 guests in 5 cabins
- Permits, insurance, all equipment on board
- 6 crew members
- Linen and towels
- Service on board
- Yacht cleaning
- Fuel for generator 24/7
- Fuel for tender (for transfers but not water-sports)
- Tourist taxes
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- VAT 13%
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) - estimate of 10 000 Euro for a week
- From APA costs for food, beverage, entry costs for national parks, transfers to or from the yacht / hotel / airport, shore excursions can be covered
- Gratuity / tips for the crew
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) is an estimate of 10.000 € per week paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port and marina fee, fuel, fuel for tender and for water sports and jetski, national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, and anything else that guests might need while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
Please note: APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer to service agent’s account.
Should APA be paid as wire transfer, cost of 2% will be deducted from the APA
- - Tender boat: 5.2 meters, 100 HP and 3.2 meters, 10 HP
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Jet ski: fuel per usage
- Ringo ride: fuel per usage
- Banana ride: fuel per usage
- Wake board: fuel per usage
- Sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Leisure area in the back side of the deck
- Fishing equipment
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
Yacht accomodation details:
- All cabins have en-suite bathrooms with shower box and home type toilet. In each bathroom you will find hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers.
- Guests will also have on their disposal 1 face towel, 1 hand towel, 1 bath towel and 2 beach towels per person daily
-Luxury cosmetic line L’Occitane: hair shampoo and regenerator, body shampoo and lotion is on guest’s disposal in each bathroom. Sun protecting lotion Avene also on guest’s disposal.
- Cabin service: cabins are cleaned on daily basis
- Air Conditioning: Unlimited hours of air condition included in price per day*