About M/Y Anima Maris
Anima Maris is a newly built, modern and luxuriously fitter 49 meters long sailing yacht. Anima Maris in Latin means Soul of the Sea, so with a yacht like this you will experience true soul of the Adriatic. Exceptionally spacious in interior and exterior, this yacht will have the most spacious cabins on this type of yachts in Croatia. With deep earthy shades, warm light wood and dark marble details this yacht will unite classic contemporary interior with a touch of tradition, creating warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Anima Maris can accommodate up to 14 guests in 6 spacious, modern and comfortable cabins. There are two Master bed cabins, two Double bed cabins and two Triple bed cabins on Anima Maris. Triple cabins can be arranged to have three single beds and this unique feature gives the guests flexibility in arranging the room schedule. Cabins are extremely modern and luxurious.
Additional Anima Maris description:
Each cabin has a wardrobe, plenty of storage space, bathroom towels (6 per person), beach towels (3 per person), 24 V/220 electricity, safe box and a private bathroom. All cabins are fully air conditioned and each has a plasma TV, wi-fi and inter phone. If you need anything, room service is available. Bathrooms, just like the cabins are very modern and fully equipped. There is no need for your hair dryer or shampoo, Anima Maris will provide you with all.
Exceptional saloon is made for relaxing and a lux escape from the hot sun. A bar in the middle and a lounging area at the back. There is a marble dining area as well, so in case of any bad weather, your meals will be transferred inside.
On the stern you will experience the best Croatian delicacies on the huge dining table. Behind is a sofa where you can relax after dinner and enjoy nice views with a glass of top-quality wine. A yacht like this is made for relaxing, so of course, the best area – the fly bridge is very lux and gorgeous.
There is another dining area, if you wish to dine under the stars or the sun. A lounging area made for parties and a jacuzzi for refreshing under the sun. There is a cushioned area made for sunbathing. Under our, just enough sun, you will get the perfect bronze tan. There is a variety of fun water activities you can experience on Anima Maris. Speed around the bay on a fast Jet Ski. Take some snorkeling gear and a paddle board and explore what hides in the shallow waters and on the rocky shore. The others can cruise around in a Kayak.
The best part of every yacht experience is the crew. An experienced captain will let you know about all required information about your travels. A creative chef will present you only the best Croatian cuisine there is. Two hostesses will serve you throughout the whole charter and a steward and the sailors will help you with all you need and will make sure all your needs and wishes are fulfilled. Book you luxurious charter on time at Anima Maris.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- 8 crew member service
- Wages and food for the crew
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Sojourn taxes
- Yacht cleaning
- Use of leisure equipment on board
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) 30 % of charter fee
- Transfers from/to the airports and yachts
- Hotels accommodation and land excursions
- Gratitude / tip for crew tip
- 1.000€ repositioning fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
- Croatian VAT rate for yacht charters: 13%
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of charter fee paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port and marina fees, fuel for tender operated water toys (donut, waterski, wakeboard, jet ski), national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, shipping agent’s fees and anything else that guests might need or require while on charter.
A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
NOTE: APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA.
- - Tender boat: 7,80m, 150 HP
- Jet ski
- 2x Sea Bob
- 5x SUP
- Wake board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water ski
- TV, DVD/CD player
- Board games, cards
* To drive a Wave Runner in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her when on the Wave Runner. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a Wave Runner if one does not have a
license with him/her.
Yacht accomodation details:
Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 3 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day.
- TV in every cabin
- Wi-Fi in every cabin
- Safe box in every cabin
- Inter phone in ever cabin
- Room service available