About M/Y Cesarica
M/Y Cesarica was envisioned as an exceptional luxury yacht for its period in Croatia when it originally took shape. This ambition became a magnificent vessel—a motor sailing boat made completely of wood, with an unrelenting dedication to passenger comfort.
The objective was to design a large yacht with a small number of staterooms in comparison to its size, offering an intimate and attentive experience for each visitor.
M/Y Cesarica embodies the magnificence of a huge yacht while exuding the serenity of a smaller vessel. It was built using the best materials, including teak, mahogany, and oak, to give it a timeless charm.
Nonetheless, the use of granite, marble, and stainless steel materials gives it a contemporary and exquisite appearance.
Additional Cesarica description:
The cabins, each attractively decorated, create a healthy mix between spaciousness and charm. The onboard kitchen meets restaurant-quality standards, giving the chef a blank canvas on which to create beautiful Croatian delicacies.
Our unrelenting quest of perfection is focused on providing excellent food, unrivaled comfort, and unshakable customer service.
All cabins are spacious and constructed of mahogany walls and floors with private bathroom.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on yacht
- Full crew
- Basic room cleaning service
- Linens and towels
- One beach towel per guest/week
- Welcome drink
- Use of tender for transport to/from port
- 4 hours navigation per day, and use of basic water sports equipment (that don’t require use of tender)
- Air conditioning use as needed during the day (use restricted after midnight)
- WiFi Internet service in saloon
Obligatory additional costs:
- Ports, anchorages and marinas fees
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors.
The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call.
It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 - 1500 EUR).
The yacht price does not include:
- Food, drinks/beverages
- More than 4 hours of navigation per day (each extra hour is 90 Eur)
- Additional meals
- Personal expenses
- Port fees (approx 45 EUR per person)
- Transfer fee to and from airport/hotel
- Guided tours
- National park entry fees
- Crew gratuity
- Water sports that require use of tender (110 Eur/hr).
- - Tender - Zar 5.75 with 130 hp engine
- Water skis (large, small)
- Mono ski
- Paddle board
- Snorkeling masks/fins
- Inflatable mattresses
- Wake board
- Inflatable round raft & tube
Yacht accomodation details:
- 1 VIP cabin (22m², 20m²) with queen bed (160cm x 200cm) and twin bed (90cm x 200cm)
- 1 VIP cabin (22m², 20m²) with queen bed (160cm x 200cm) and couch
- 1 VIP cabin (18.5m²) with queen bed (152cm x 200cm) and twin bed (90cm x 200cm)
- 2 cabins (13.5m²) with queen bed (152cm x 200cm)
- 4 cabins (17.5m²) with queen bed (152cm x 200cm)
- 2 cabins (17.5m²) with 2 twin beds (90cm x 200cm)
All cabins are spacious and constructed of mahogany walls and floors with private bathroom. Each cabin has the following amenities:
- Individually air-conditioned
- Reading lamps
- Under bed storage drawers
All bathrooms include:
- Glass enclosed massaging shower,
- Marble countertop vanity with glass vessel sink
- Half board (Breakfast + lunch) - 440 EUR/per person per week (includes dinner first night of cruise)
- Extra Meal (Dinner) – 45 EUR/per person per meal (max. 3 dinners per week)
- All inclusive premium drinks package: 400 EUR per person per week
- All inclusive domestic drinks package: 280 EUR per person per week
- All inclusive non-alcoholic drinks package: 140 EUR per person per week
*If drinks package is not preferred, drinks are extra cost per bar prices onboard.