About M/Y Corsario
The S/Y Corsario is a new level of elegance in super yacht charter in Croatia and Mediterranean. There is something special in waking up on this yacht. Croatia is a country that offers you cruising with sunshine in your eyes, salt on your skin and wind in your hair.
The M/Y Corsario was designed to provide luxury, elegance, and above all, the adventure of a lifetime through the Adriatic Sea. It is a mix of traditional tall ship exterior and modern interior, which makes it one of a kind. Corsario was the project of two brothers who were dreaming of building a yacht that would fit their idea of what cruising experience should be. The love for nautical tourism, dedication to providing excellent service, and the vision that their employees are the most essential part of their business, helped them carry out this project. They thought of every detail and you can see that in the gorgeous indoor design.
Additional Corsario description:
Upon your arrival you can choose if you wish a Master cabin a VIP cabin, a double bed cabin or a twin bed cabin. The only difference between cabins is the size, all else is modern, comfortable and made for the ultimate relaxation and enjoyment. Large bed, plasma TV and amazing bathroom are just some amenities that will made your nights pleasant. Gray and wood tones are the main design. State of the art bathroom is perfect for getting ready of a fun night out! Soft towels, illuminated mirrors, shampoos, hairdryer… Corsario has it all.
Next stop – extravagant saloon. Relax at the bar with your friends while the crew makes your favorite drinks and cocktails. Sit in the large lounge area and check your emails in the morning with a delicious cup of coffee or have a fun movie night with your family. In case of bad weather your meals will be transferred inside. But not to worry, experience will be just the same, if not even better.
Once you wake up and step on the deck you will be welcomed by fresh continental breakfast. After breakfast, boat will set sail to next location while you relax on a cushioned area with a freshly squeezed orange juice.
Once you dock it is time for fun activities. Explore the surrounding and the sea bottom with snorkeling gear and SUP’s. if you wish something more exciting hop on a jet ski and speed across the bay. For water skiing, just ask the crew and they will be more than happy to pull you with their tender. For onboard activities we highly recommend the sauna and afterwards a bubbly jacuzzi.
Corsario is 48 meters long yacht that guarantees modern luxury with traditional scent. Its stunning cabins, numerous amenities, extraordinary chef, and highly professional and welcoming crew will fulfil every client's wishes.
It is made for passionate sea lovers, gastronomy enthusiasts, sun-seeking adventurers, and relaxation chasers. Come and experience the Adriatic on the yacht hosted by a local family and create your new story to tell.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht
- 9 crew members
- Fuel for 4 h engine work daily
- Fuel for generator 24/7
- Fuel for tender (for transfers )
- Guest taxes
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Yacht cleaning
- Use of leisure equipment on board
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
- Food and beverage costs
- Port and marina fees
- National park entrances
- Transfers from/to airports, yachts, hotels
- Wave Runner: 100 EUR/h
- Custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia
- Gratuity / tip for crew
- VAT 13%
- Repositioning fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port
- If “empty leg” caused fee is 2.000 €
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of charter fee paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port and marina fees, fuel for tender operated water toys (donut, water ski, wakeboard, jet ski), personal laundry, delivery/ redelivery fee if any, national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, shipping agent’s fees and anything else that guests might need or require while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
NOTE: APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA.
- - Tender boat with Yamaha 100 HP engine
- 2 Kayaks
- Water tube
- Water ski
- Jet-ski 100 EUR/h
- 3 Sup boards
- Fishing equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Board games
- Wave Runner
*To drive Wave Runner in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her when on the Wave Runner. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a Wave Runner if one does not have a license with him/her.
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom, home style toilet, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box with curtain
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
- 8 hours of Air-condition is included in the price