About M/Y Dalmatino
Gulet Dalmatino is a 43 meter long motor sailing yacht. He is designed to express luxury and represent modern look and tradition. Its comfort and charm will ensure You in that everything is possible, and the dreams really are true. Breath taking is just a small but strong detail you will feel and experience on Dalmatino. Because, Dalmatino is all about heart and soul and with those comes all the best.
His 130 m2 large sundeck with its comfortable cushion will provide You with time of Your life where You will enjoy sunbathing, relaxing and smiling. The deck is cushioned platform designed for You and Your loved ones to enjoy beautiful conversations. Along the way royal gourmet dishes will be served on the dining table in time of whenever you’re choosing so you can really experience the feeling of a second home.
Additional Dalmatino description:
One of the most active areas of Your second home is definitely the Flybridge where the jacuzzi is purposely put for You to enjoy that feeling of energizing yourself with enough sun but also to spend some of its energy beneath the mast in the shade of Your jacuzzi. To cool down from the scorching sun order your favorite cocktail and maybe enjoy a delightful chit chat with the captain about your upcoming trips.
Inside of Dalmatino AC is beautifully spread around all areas 24 hours a day. The inside of Your modern yacht is predominated by grey and beige tones, stylish furniture, delicate decorations and wooden floors. Once you experience the luxury, you'll just want experience it more.
The saloon is spacious and very comfortable, a perfect getaway from sudden rain showers. If You would like to enjoy your time of peace while having a drink, there is an elegant bar and lounge seating area in the main saloon.
All of your cabins are equipped with all the necessary items and areas such as bathroom, wardrobe, TV, Wi-Fi, safe box, towels, hairdryer and other bathroom necessities. The boat upbeats 24 V/220 electricity. We offer You total of 6 spacious cabins which includes 2 double cabins, 2 cabins with twin beds and 1 luxury VIP cabin.
Once you get tired of relaxing Dalmatino offers a great deal of fun activities you can do on the boat or in sea. Whilst on the boat enjoy a movie on flat screen TV or pump up your energy with exercising equipment. After that jump in the sea end explore the shallows of current bay with snorkeling gear, take your loved one on a Canoe cruise around the bay, of have fun on Stand-up paddle boards. If you are felling more active, ask a crew member to pull you on water-ski with tender.
Last, but not least to mention is our crew of professionals taking care of You or Your needs in any time of the day no matter the circumstances. Your privacy, safety and service are all we will be more than happy to take care about. Crew is consisted of the captain, chef, deckhand, hostess and 3 sailors. Like real Dalmatino, we hope to share the heart and soul with You.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht for maximum 12 guests
- 8 crew members, wages and food for the crew
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Sojourn taxes
- Yacht cleaning
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 25% of charter fee
- Transfers from/to the airports, yachts, hotels, crew tip.
- A crew gratuity is customary and not in the price included (usually varies from 10% to 15% of the charter fee).
- 1.000€ repositioning fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
- Croatian VAT rate for yacht charters: 13%.
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 25% of charter fee paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: port and marina fee, jet ski, national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, food and drinks options, and anything else that guests might need while on charter.
A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
NOTE: APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, commission of 2% for the shipping
agent will be deducted from the APA.
- -Tender boat: 6m, 70 HP Rismarine
- 2x Jet ski
- 2x paddle board
- Water ski
- Sea bob
- Wake board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- TV, DVD/CD player
- Board games, cards
- Wave Runner
* To drive a Wave Runner in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her when on the Wave Runner. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a Wave Runner if one does not have a license with him/her.
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite
bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Beach towels: 3 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day.
- TV in every cabin
- Wi-Fi in every cabin
- Safe box in every cabin
- Inter phone in ever cabin
- Room service available