About M/Y Lady Gita
Newly built in 2019, M/Y Lady Gita is a new addition to our fleet. This beautiful sailing yacht is 49,30 m long and 8,66 m wide, accommodating up to 12 persons in six spacious and well-designed cabins.
Cabins are consisted of four double bed cabins (two are convertible) and two Master cabins. Spectacular Master cabins comes with a walk-in closet and an amazing bathroom. They are beautifully decorated, and it is a perfect blend of light beige and wood tones. Above the king size bed, an interesting ceiling lamp is placed that shows you the world. The master cabins have a work desk and a beautiful sofa. The bathroom is luxurious and modern. The double bed cabins are no different. Elegant and modern cabins that are fully equipped. Each has the most comfortable bed, a work desk and its own luxurious private bathroom. Each cabin comes with all necessities: a wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, bathroom and beach towels, hair dryer and shampoo. All cabins are fully air conditioned.
Additional Lady Gita description:
Lady Gita’s saloon is simply stunning. A spacious area with a huge bar that hold all your favorite drinks and where a skilled hostess will prepare all cocktails, snacks and other. There are several lounge areas where you can catch up with your friends, relax with a glass of wine or play card or board games with your family. If you need a toilet, one is stationed in the saloon. The many windows let a lot of natural light that wakes up polished mahogany wood.
The stern holds a nice, big dining table that is completely covered, so in case of rain you will still be able to dine outside. Behind the table is a large cushioned area that is facing the back of the boat and the best views are guaranteed.
The bow is this huge, open, comfortable and spacious area. Great cushioned area that is full of comfortable pillow guarantees comfort and luxury. It is the perfect area for tanning after a nice long swim and a perfect spot for amazing summer holiday pictures. A fly bridge is an area where you can have an epic party. Plenty of comfortable sofas and pillows for relaxing and enough deck for dancing and having fun. One more fully stocked bar from where your drinks wont stop coming.
The fly bridge holds a jacuzzi as well. Perfect for some bubbling hanging under the stars. Lady Gita offers a variety of water sport equipment. If you wish to speed around the bay and jump on the waves, a Donut, a Kneeboard, water skies or a wake board is the thing to try. Go in a kayak and explore our rocky and green environment. Maybe you find something interesting. Take some snorkeling gear with you and investigate what hides in shallow waters. There are three stand up paddles for slow cruising around the boat. But sometimes, a good, long swim is the best.
Lady Gita has well trained and organized six-member crew. The captain will show you all the hot spots. The chef will amaze you with our savory specialties and the rest of the crew will make sure all your wishes and needs are fulfilled. Book Lady Gita and the best holiday of your life is guaranteed.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation for maximum 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Generator work 24/7
- Fuel for tender transfers to/from the yacht and for tender operated watersports (donut, waterski, wakeboard, kneeboard)
- Use of recreational equipment (SUP, kayak, donut, snorkeling gear)
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- Croatian VAT 13%
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) 20 %
- Land transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport
- Shore excursions
- Adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting...)
- National park and park of nature entrances
- Guided tours
- Gratuities / tips for the crew
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 20% of the charter fee
To cover following costs, but not limited to: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port fees, national park entrances, fuel for Personal Watercraft*, shipping agents’ fees, custom fees and charter licenses if cruising in Montenegro or Italy and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as but not limited to hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request, shoreside transport and excursions.
Please note: APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer to shipping agent’s account. Should APA be paid as wire transfer, shipping agent’s commission of 2% will be deducted from the APA.
- - Dinghy: Ris Marine 650 (6.5m), 150 Hp
- Swim platform
- Wave Runner
- Water ski for adults and children
- Wake board
- SUP board x 3,
- 2x Kayak for 1 person
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Board games and cards
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en suite bathroom with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box and home-style toilet.
- Bathroom towels: changed daily and on request
- Bedding info: bedding sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Cleaning of cabins: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms.
- 24 hour Air-condition is included in the price