About M/Y Love Story
Love story is a new luxury sailing yacht, that has welcomed its first guests in the summer of 2021. Its stunning 43,25 length and 8,6 width will luxuriously and comfortably welcome 12 + 2 privileged guests. Love story combines modern and luxury interior with a spacious and functional exterior where everyone can find their own place to relax and enjoy the peace and beauty of the Adriatic in its fullness.
There are 6 cabins with two of these being Master cabins with 25 m2 in size, and two triple and two double cabins. Gorgeous light beige colors and white furnishings is the interior design of the boat. Each cabin has a large wardrobe, plenty of storage space, bathroom and beach towels, a plasma TV, Wi-Fi, safe box, inter phone and a private bathroom. Cabins are air conditioned 24 hours a day. Large, amazing bathrooms are covered with marble, making the bathrooms chilled constantly. There is a huge rain shower and a large vanity mirror with sink. The saloon is just as exquisite. A big bar is fully equipped with all possible drinks, beverages, snacks and other. There is a secluded lounge area, where you can relax and watch some TV.
Additional Love Story description:
In case of bad weather there is a large dining area, so your meals will be transferred inside, but experience will be just the same. From the saloon you step on the deck where is another lounge area with a wide sofa and a wooden table. Behind are two large sun matrasses. While cruising, lie down and admire beautiful island views.
On the foredeck are a two more large sun matrasses that are perfect for some “away” time from the company with your loved one. The best part of Love Story is the flybridge with an admirable 110 m2. Beautiful dining area on the flybridge will provide you with unique experience while enjoying stunning sunbathed views. There is a huge sun matrass for sunbathing and relaxing. If you wish to have a drink, there is a bar as well, so don’t hesitate to ask the crew for something. For a night dip is a large jacuzzi at the back, and plenty of soft cushions for enjoyment.
Except from constant relaxation there are fun water activities you can try out. You can speed around the boat with a Jet Ski but have in mind you have to have a boat driving permit with you. If you wish to explore and discover new things, take a stand-up paddle board and snorkeling gear and investigate what hides on rocky, green shores and on the sea bottom. Our sea is rich with fish, seashells, seaweed and other sea creatures. Others can cruise around the bay in a kayak. For something more demanding there are water skies.
The crew will pull you with their 150 HP tender. Seven crew members will make sure that all your needs and wishes are fulfilled. All are very professional and will always welcome you with a smile and do all in their power to make your vacation the best one jet. Make your own Love Story in Croatia with Gulet Croatia.
Yacht charter cost
yacht rental price for 7 days
The yacht price includes:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey, all paperwork, assistance in case of emergency, entire support before and during the cruise, organization of extra activities like on shore excursions, transportation or accommodation bookings
- Accommodation on the yacht for maximum 12+2 guests
- 8 crew members, wages and food for the crew
- Complete linen and towels
- Yacht insurance
- Service on board
- Sojourn taxes
- Yacht cleaning
Obligatory additional costs:
- All obligatory additional costs will be covered with APA
Port fees - Anchorages:
Port fees / Anchorages will be covered with APA
The yacht price does not include:
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of charter fee
- Croatian VAT 13%
- Transfers from/to the airports, yachts, hotels
- Entrance to national parks
- Land excursions
- Guided tours
- Gratitude / tip for crew
- 1.000€ repositioning fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of charter fee paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port and marina fees, fuel for tender operated water toys (donut, waterski, wakeboard, *jet ski), national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, shipping agent’s
fees and anything else that guests might need or require while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
NOTE: APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA.
- - Tender boat: 6m, 150 HP
- Jet ski
- Paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water ski
- TV, DVD/CD player
- Board games, cards
* To drive a Wave Runner in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with
him/her when on the Wave Runner. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a Wave Runner if one does not have a license with him/her.
Yacht accomodation details:
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
- Bedding info: bed sheets and towels are included in price
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day.
- TV and Wi-Fi in every cabin
- Safe box in every cabin
- Inter phone in ever cabin
- Room service available